lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I want a rematch!!!!!

This game was won/lost on one play alone. With 47 seconds remaining in the 2nd Quarter, Bradford throwes his worst pass ever. Not a bad read, cause the guy was wide open if the pass was thrown in the corner of the endzone. Not a bad play. It all came down to a very interceptable duck thrown by our rookie. It simply cost us the whole game.

I don't want any one to think that I am down on Sam. I am not. He is still the best QB we have seen since Warner and Warner threw his picks all over the field.

From that point on, we were playing catch up instead of doing what we do best. Running the rock.

Had he thrown the ball harder and more to the outside, We get the Td and posible go in at halftime 13-14. A more confident Sam bradford may not have thrown the second pick in the endzone later in the game and we would have had the momentum, just like we had against Denver. Our D was too much for Brees as he was tossing picks as well.

In other thoughts: Squaks stunk up the field against the Ninners, so our play off spot still is entirely in our hands. Their inability to play football when it counts is their own undoing. As much as I hate it, I will take it. P.S. ninners, you don't impress me. We are not scarred of you at all.

Kansas City can't win without Cassel. Can't wait to spank you 31-0 next week.

I WANT A REMATCH. We had this game and we let it slip away on one bad pass. We took your best shot and we fought till the end. Hands down we beat the Saints at home if we play them in the playoffs.

ST LOUIS RAMS - BEST IN THE WEST. As it was, as it should be, and will be for years to come.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Re: I want a rematch!!!!!

Can't really base the whole game on 1 play alone. Lets say it wasn't intercepted and we got the TD, outcome of the game would be totally different than what happened yesterday.

thermobee is offline Registered User

You might get your wish. We might just play them first round of the playoffs.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I am so happy besides our loss. The ***** won, while the Seahawks lost. This means we still have first place. Also, if we get to play the Chiefs without Cassel this week, it should be a win. Then SF comes here, and they will be using Alex Smith. I'd so much rather play Alex than Troy. Alex Smith is horrible. I am also looking forward to winning that game and our last one vs the Seahawks...Mr. Turnover Machine (Hasselbeck).

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    looking forward to winning that game and our last one vs the Seahawks...Mr. Turnover Machine (Hasselbeck).
    If we need to rest our starters that week I think we would win, the way they played whiners, YUK!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Yeah with three turn overs I count at least three plays this may game may have been lost on...
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.

thermobee is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    They are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.
    Hahahaha

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I am so happy besides our loss. The ***** won, while the Seahawks lost. This means we still have first place. Also, if we get to play the Chiefs without Cassel this week, it should be a win. Then SF comes here, and they will be using Alex Smith. I'd so much rather play Alex than Troy. Alex Smith is horrible. I am also looking forward to winning that game and our last one vs the Seahawks...Mr. Turnover Machine (Hasselbeck).
    Alex Smith threw 3 TDs and no INTs against the Hags, I'd be careful with that tongue and wish. Lets just hope the Whiners use the wrong system that Alex Smith tends to falter upon it when facing us.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

It's safe to put the fair majority of the blame for this game on Bradford ...

Two horrible INT's ...

He missed a wide open Brandon Gibson in the endzone on 3rd down and we had to settle for a field goal ...

He's a rookie, what can you do? I am more interested in how he rebounds ...

If he doesn't throw that INT for a TD, and we only get field goals out of those drives, and Brown makes the one he missed, you have a 24-22 game ....

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

We were doomed from the start because of one play that knocked the rest of the dominos down.

The steven jackson fumble. I mean seriously the dude hasnt fumbled this year and then coughs one up out of no where. Thats just luck on the saints part. From then on out we are down by 14.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    We were doomed from the start because of one play that knocked the rest of the dominos down.

The steven jackson fumble. I mean seriously the dude hasnt fumbled this year and then coughs one up out of no where. Thats just luck on the saints part. From then on out we are down by 14.
    No, we were well on our way to a come back and win, like in Denver. We scored 2 FG's and about to put 7 on the board. We would have went in at the half 13-14, and in good condition.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

With all due respect, the loss did not come down to ONE play.

No way, no how.

It was a series of mistakes and lack of execution. A fumble by one of the Rams most veteran players, two poor passes by a rookie QB, and some horrible defensive play at the line and in the backfield.

No, this game did not come down to a single play. The Rams were outplayed by a better team. There's a reason they're SB Champs, and the Rams won one game last year, and only 6 this year. They did the things they needed to do to win the game, the Rams did not. They can overcome mistakes (like two INT's) because they're more talented, but the Rams cannot.

They're just a better team with more talent right now. They won the game and if they played the Rams 10 times, they'd probably win 8 or 9 of them.

You can "woulda, shoulda, coulda" the game to death, and caveat every point with an "IF", but the simple fact is the Rams didn't get it done, and the Saints did.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I wish we could have that throw back.WHile i dont think the game was lost on that play,we had many chances to comeback but let it slip away.The game for sure swung in the saints favor and we were playing out of character the rest of the way.If Sam completed that pass the way it should have been in the back of the endzone we go into the half 13-14.And then we can run our gameplan.Rematch is something we might just get so lets learn form our mistakes and take it to the next level.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

One game at a time. I'm expecting a rematch in the next four weeks and i'm thinking the Rams fans will be the 12th man that the Rams needed in the 1st meeting. 2 scores to start out the game is difficult for any young team to overcome. It won't be that easy at the ed!!!