theodus69 is offline Registered User

I will say this.

The last few years just watching the pre season , I knew the season was already over...... But...........Not this time. I see a guy under center who brings me that same feeeling my favorite former college QB brought me. Oh yeah his name was Bradford too. And he played for my favorite cllege team.. The Sooners. He gives me that feeling that Warner gave me also. I know it's early and hard to see yet , but this kid may just be what the Doc ordered. And like I said, for the first time in years our season isn't already domed!!!!!! Mark these words......... We push for the conference title.

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Re: I will say this.

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    And like I said, for the first time in years our season isn't already domed!!!!!!.

Yes, unfortunately it is domed
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

MACD is offline Registered User

Hey Theodus, with two Heisman QB's in the last ten years, plus Josh Heupel winning a national championship, maybe we'll be calling OU "QB U" down the road. No doubt all that affects QB recruiting.

I've never been more pumped about a Rams season than this one....and just think what lies beyond it!!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
    Yes, unfortunately it is domed
    Good call, Dwight. I'm not sure what Theo is talking about. Our season is definitely domed. I remember that first year the Rams were in St. Louis; for a few months I did not feel the Rams were domed. But then somewhere around November of '95, I got that domed feeling and just can't shake it. We were domed with Banks at the helm. We were domed during the GSOT. We were domed under Bulger. And now we're domed under Bradford.

Domed, I tell you, we're domed!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

TekeRam is offline Registered User

As long as our offensive line can play like they did against the Pats, I see very good things coming for the Rams, and that's what it all comes down to. When Sam has time, and he did in New England, he'll absolutely tear you up. Thankfully, he can escape the pocket and buy himself some time, but he's not Big Ben or McNabb. He needs our line to hold off the rush and that is much more important than having a "number 1" receiver in my opinion.
    I believe!

theodus69 is offline Registered User

I GUESS U JUST TOTALLY MISSED WHAT I WAS SAYING. anyway we actull=aly have a chance after the pre-season ,,,,,,,,,thets all!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I GUESS U JUST TOTALLY MISSED WHAT I WAS SAYING. anyway we actull=aly have a chance after the pre-season ,,,,,,,,,thets all!
    They're just messing with you, buddy.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Just pulling your chain man. Typos can be fun.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Best I have seen the Rams coming out of pre-season in 3 years. Teams can't just discount the Rams anymore. THe Rams have the ability to shock and surprise.