theodus69 is offline Registered User

I will weigh in now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this team. But like my kids , I will scold them too. This is a bad team. Bad contracts are gonna kill this team. If you are happy with great #'s by jack and Bulger except in the redzone. Well expect to keep losing. This is a very very bad team. I hope 0-16 isn't a possiblity, but oh it might become reality. Kurt.........Where are you. You were cast away when the line was at it's worst, but you were the blame.Not like the goldenboy or should I say the rotten egg, but hang in there kid. the rams organization will see what they gave u up for...............Nothing. that's gotta hurt!!!!!!!Faulk, why there was any contraversy between u and Jack@$$0n. you will always be ten teirs above him. it's great to see the disabled FO let go of the disabled that play better than the crap they put all their money on. this is a time for rebuilding. Don't blame anyone . the FO, bad deals & players and bad coaching jobs, that's just a cop out. Just blame your TV screen.It's electronic not human!!!!!!

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Guam rammer is online now Registered User

Re: I will weigh in now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    I love this team. But like my kids , I will scold them too. This is a bad team. Bad contracts are gonna kill this team. If you are happy with great #'s by jack and Bulger except in the redzone. Well expect to keep losing. This is a very very bad team. I hope 0-16 isn't a possiblity, but oh it might become reality. Kurt.........Where are you. You were cast away when the line was at it's worst, but you were the blame.Not like the goldenboy or should I say the rotten egg, but hang in there kid. the rams organization will see what they gave u up for...............Nothing. that's gotta hurt!!!!!!!Faulk, why there was any contraversy between u and Jack@$$0n. you will always be ten teirs above him. it's great to see the disabled FO let go of the disabled that play better than the crap they put all their money on. this is a time for rebuilding. Don't blame anyone . the FO, bad deals & players and bad coaching jobs, that's just a cop out. Just blame your TV screen.It's electronic not human!!!!!!
    Dude, lay off the stuff!!!

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    What stuff? Everything he said was true. The only thing I don't necessarily agree with is the Faulk comment as I think Faulk's knees couldn't do it for him anymore and I also believe that SJax is a monster. But other then that everything he said is spot on. This team is terrible and it comes from the top, the FO has done nothing good for this team in years and continues to sit quietly in their office while we decent to AAA level ball.

I love the team and I hope something changes but I really think anything the current FO changes will be enough anymore, simply cosmetic. Our changes need to come at the FO level. We need an overhaul.

Rams!!!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

YOU TELL 'EM THEODUS69! This is certainly a bad team, and it seems the organization as a whole doesn't care. There's no pride and surely nothing to be proud of, but everyone certainly wants to collect a check.
    Kurt and Marshall aren't coming back, These Rams need to grow a pair!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dominating D is offline Registered User

I disagree the Rams have talent..... Sure Jackson is no Faulk but who is... However, he is one of the leagues best with a sub-par OL... Bulger is no Warner yet again he is one of the better QB's in the league with protection and a system that takes advantage of timing and accuracy....

The so called bad is not the playmaking talent it's in the fox hole the OL and DL.... Warner can still be on this team and he would not fair anybetter than Bulger.....

Faulk probably would put up better numbers than SJAX with a bad offensive line only because Faulk style could make people miss.

Go Rams

skelley is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    I disagree the Rams have talent..... Sure Jackson is no Faulk but who is... However, he is one of the leagues best with a sub-par OL... Bulger is no Warner yet again he is one of the better QB's in the league with protection and a system that takes advantage of timing and accuracy....

The so called bad is not the playmaking talent it's in the fox hole the OL and DL.... Warner can still be on this team and he would not fair anybetter than Bulger.....

Faulk probably would put up better numbers than SJAX with a bad offensive line only because Faulk style could make people miss.

Go Rams
    I couldn't disagree more on those 2 points.

I still say what good is Bulger if he needs 8 seconds & wide open WRs to throw a pass. He looks like Everret post-89 championship game. Scared, unsure, backpeddling, assuming pressure, etc. He just plain looks in over his head. I'd say he's at the bottom of the avg joe's.

Warner excelled last year with just as bad an OL & his 3 top weapons hurt all year. Bu;ger is not a good QB. And fans need to quit making excuses for him. We will not win with Linny as coach or Bulger at QB.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Alright, Thought I might get kicked off the site, But at least a few of you can see through the BS.
    Hope today is the upset of the week...............................that ain't gonna happen. This is a terrible team. Not as bad as the RAIDERS, But pretty bad.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Ram80 is offline Registered User

This is a terrible team. Not as bad as the RAIDERS, But pretty bad.
    The Raiders won today, so I think its safe to say we are worse....

PARamfan is online now Registered User

This team needs new people at the top.It's pathetic what this regime has gotten away with in the last 30 years.

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

We need to put all our money together and buy the team.