Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I wish I could hate you but I don't...

HansGruber is offline Registered User

Cool I wish I could hate you but I don't...

Open letter to all Rams fans from your hated adversaries in the North:

When will y'all finally get a decent O-line for Bradford? Keep that damn kid on his feet and healthy so us Seahawk fans can hate you again. I mean, seriously. How many freakin' first round picks does it take? We've been waiting for you guys to rise up and give us a worthwhile enemy, and all we've gotten lately was a lame Steven Jackson - Aaron Curry beef. That was about as exciting as watching two grasshoppers make love. Have you ever seen that? Nothing happens! For a really... long... time...

And frankly, these noobie 49er fans... WTF? I don't even remember when San Fran was relevant and I don't care about the rings they won back in the 1980's. It's not like I'm walking around in my old Steve Largent jersey bragging about Chuck Knox's Seahawks beating the heavily-favored Dolphins in the playoffs in Miami in 1983. Why would I? That happened like 87 years ago. I'm over it, already. Steve Young is over those SuperBowl wins, that dude is out trying to stay relevant in sports journalism, fighting off all those young kids like Kurt Warner and Brett Favre. The last time I saw someone wearing a 49er jacket was some hispanic gangbanger kid in the early 1990's, and he was getting beat down by a bunch of other mexican kids in Raiders gear in a parking lot. Isn't it funny how some things just never change?

So please, for the love of God, can someone in St Louis please get it figured out so we can bring back that hated rivalry of not-so-long-ago? I still hate Isaac Bruce for standing on his helmet ON OUR TURF after that playoff loss in Seattle in 2004. I STILL hate Bruce for that. With every ounce of my soul. 2005 felt good, watching the Hawks pound the living crap out of the Rams, first in St Louis and then in that royal beatdown in Seattle later in the season. But then something happened, and you guys became the (Detroit) Lions of the new millenium. It's like the neighborhood jock stopped doing steroids and pumping iron and started taking estrogen pills and telling you all about the inner turmoils of the Jersey Shore girls every time you see him. WTF. There's no joy in pulverizing that dude, over and over and over. In fact, it's kind of creepy. Like kicking homeless people. It's just not cool.

The hatred has died, Rams fans. Thinking back to when the Rams were any good is like digging up a copy of Top Gun on VHS and popping a few Zimas with your bros. Yeah, you heard me right. Zimas. That's basically what I think of when I think of the Rams. Carbonated artifically-flavored clear beer being drunk by a really douchey guy with a bad haircut.

So what's up... can I get some hate please! Y'all gonna put up a fight this year or is it gonna be another beatdown with whimpering and crying from that fragile O-line and QB of yours?
    live4ramin and UK Ramfan 83 like this.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: I wish I could hate you but I don't...

Open letter to all Rams fans from your hated adversaries in the North:
    We have hated adversaries in the North?
    ZiaRam likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I hate to break it to you, but neither team has posted a winning season since 2007. This was embarrassing for both of our teams, but thankfully, we didn't have to watch our team lose while wearing these:

I wish I could hate you but I don't...-tmw_seahawks_300.jpg
    I wish I could hate you but I don't...-fe60c0af0b78679447abf5837b80a0ce.jpg

Oh, whoops. It appears that one of those photos is of some tacky, bush league team. The other is the Orlando Thunder for comparison.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Getting hatred from the northwest.

Now that's funny. When were the Seahawks EVER relevent?
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

HansGruber is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Getting hatred from the northwest.

Now that's funny. When were the Seahawks EVER relevent?
    You know... back when you guys were just starting to suck at the most epic level in NFL history. Mid 2000's to now. Of course, I don't blame you for not knowing. If I was a Rams fan, I wouldn't have paid much attention the NFL for the last decade either. It's not like you guys had an actual NFL team to watch.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

You talk as though you have the best qb situation in the league. You paid Matt Flynn a hefty salary to hold a clipboard for a 5 foot nothin third round rookie. What an offense Seattle has in store for us! If Wilson can magically get the ball over the hands of our hulking DTs and past Finnegan and Jenkins, then we all get the pleasure of watching Braylon Edwards drop it!

I hope this HansGruber chump sticks around for a little while. We need a common enemy to end all the infighting going on lately.
    Last edited by cfh128; -08-29-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    live4ramin likes this.

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

I think its cool banter!

More of the same..!!!!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Dont pull out all your gleaming rings, we may become blind

oh wait...I wish I could hate you but I don't...-super-bowl-xxxiv-kevin-dyson-mike-jones.jpg

Getting over many years ago, get ready to get smashed in the mouth this year! 'Aint no-one on that Seahawks team scaring us.

Ja. Jenkins > Seahawks

THE DREAM TEAM

Agrajag is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HansGruber View Post
    You know... back when you guys were just starting to suck at the most epic level in NFL history. Mid 2000's to now. Of course, I don't blame you for not knowing. If I was a Rams fan, I wouldn't have paid much attention the NFL for the last decade either. It's not like you guys had an actual NFL team to watch.
    I'm confused, did you really mean to say Early to Mid 2000's because 2007 was the last time the Seahawks were above .500 after which they fell hard, right?

The Cardinals had a better record last year, no?

I must be missing something here. Last year the ***** were quite releveant, but not your Seahawks.

Rambos is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but neither team has posted a winning season since 2007. This was embarrassing for both of our teams, but thankfully, we didn't have to watch our team lose while wearing these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmw_seahawks_300.jpg 
Views:	1431 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	2960
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fe60c0af0b78679447abf5837b80a0ce.jpg 
Views:	2235 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	2961

Oh, whoops. It appears that one of those photos is of some tacky, bush league team. The other is the Orlando Thunder for comparison.
    Man I was thinking the same thing, that gear is hard on the eyes.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Just think, people, the original poster is a fan of the team that not only hired Alex Barron, but also hired T.O....having either of those guys on your team after they have proven their irrelevance is laughable.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I remember when smack from a Seahawks fan meant something, but now, not so much. It is good for a laugh or two though.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

I don't think the Seachickens have been relevant since they were in the AFC and they had a congressman for a receiver...
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Trust me, we wish we could hate you too, but we're talking about the Seahawks.

Come on man..........

The only team in the NFC west we truly hate is the Whiners because there's real history there from the LA days.

The Seahawks?

Not so much.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast