Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I wish I could hate you but I don't...

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: I wish I could hate you but I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by CANHawk View Post
    I'm not sure I'd bring that up if I was the team that lost to the team with the losing record to miss the playoffs.

You lost to Charlie Whitehurst! I mean seriously... who does that? The BROWNS were able to beat Charlie Whitehurst for god's sake. smh...
    Interestingly enough, most here didn't think any team that won a division with a losing record, the Rams included, should qualify for the playoffs.

I notice you didn't have much to say about your 23-41 record since 2007. We make no illusions about the state of the Rams, but obviously you Seahawks fans have adopted the Choaktown Faiders mentality of blind myopia, thinking you're something you're not. Let's face reality, until they prove otherwise, the Seahawks are a bad team.
    rammiser likes this.

CANHawk is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Interestingly enough, most here didn't think any team that won a division with a losing record, the Rams included, should qualify for the playoffs.

I notice you didn't have much to say about your 23-41 record since 2007. We make no illusions about the state of the Rams, but obviously you Seahawks fans have adopted the Choaktown Faiders mentality of blind myopia, thinking you're something you're not. Let's face reality, until they prove otherwise, the Seahawks are a bad team.
    Of course y'all don't think a team with a losing record should have made the playoffs; you were the ones on the outside looking in! And were the ones that failed to keep us out of hte playoffs. It's called being bitter. A generation of sucking will do that to a fanbase...

But hey, who am I to throw stones? We had a few pretty bad years there ourselves. Tim Ruskell was a bad GM and left our cupboards pretty bare, and Jim Mora Jr... well, what can I say about Jimmy Jr. besdes horrible things that one wouldn't say in polite company? but, we're on the road to recovery. We've had a few promising years and have some phenomenal pieces in place. The future's looking pretty bright. You guys have been piling up losing seasons and top 5 draft picks like the Detroit Lions of old and still don't have much to show for it besides David Carr.... er.... Sam Bradford.

That's okay though, because THIS new coach will TOTALLY be the saviour of everything this time, right? I mean, he has that dapper moustache and everything! After all, he was at Tennessee for like 20 years and has all those championships to show for it..... Oh wait, that was one thing you guys did do right. You beat Fisher! And since Fisher couldn't beat you, he's gonna join you. Isn't that super. And now he's going to elevate you to great heights of mediocrity and semi-average football that he is famous for.

Oops, gotta go! my life partner just turned on Twilight! #TeamJacob!

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

cmon man.
    we should be commended, not attacked.
    do you have any idea how difficult it has been for us, the fact that we are still die hard rams fan after all this rubbish shows how much character we have.

coming onto another teams forum and having a go at us is about as classy as your new jerseys.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You know what... I visit over at Seahawks.net from time to time, and they are generally good group.

Ignore these idiots.

jerseyramsfan is offline Registered User

This post is kinda funny. Honestly the last time I even thought about the Seahawks they had a couple guys named Zorn & Largent. Pretty sad... Oh well...

CANHawk is offline Registered User

Idiot is a hurtful word Avenger...

Aw, I'm just having a bit of a larf. Making sure you guys are still alive! It's all in good fun. Just happy football season is upon us again!

And I'm hoping you guys hurry up and get good again so we can get a nice rivalry going again!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I think this thread is done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123