r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

If Anything, We Showed Some Heart

As bad as things were today, at least we know we have a group of guys who won't give up when things look desperate. This team could have easily folded when it was 28-9 late in the third quarter, but they dug down deep, righted the ship and calmly fought and scratched their way back to making it a game. They had me believing a comeback was possible and I'll bet they put the fear of God in the whiners and their fans right up to the final seconds.

I watched the Seattle game and parts of the Arizona game, and both of those squads crumpled under the pressure of being behind late. Heart matters and we've got it.

viper is offline Registered User

Re: If Anything, We Showed Some Heart

I agree with you on that mike. We could have folded. Instead it was a fine comeback effort. It looked like we were going to at least get into overtime. We had the momentum at the end. I liked our chances at that point.

I think their defense played very well. They should do well if that continues. The 3-4 seems to fit them well.

What we did see in this game which gives us cause for hope is our run defense was outstanding. Limited them to 1 yard rushing in the 1st half. And we got two turnovers. Both are areas that were severely lacking last year. Hopefully, we can improve in the OL, secondary and special teams. Except for the OL there's alot of new faces this year. They may just need time to become cohesive units. Hopefully, not too long.

Frustrating, yes. But, no reason to panic. We'll bounce back.

Go Rams!!!

theodus69 is offline Registered User

We'll see what you say after game 5. I don't care if the rams play statistically wonderful all year . If you don't get the dubya.........well you know the deal. There's alot of wine down here. Hope we aren't here long enough to drink it all!LOL
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Well said Viper3, I agree