RamWraith is offline Registered User

If I were in the front office

If I was running the show right now what I would do with Barron is offer him no signing bonus this season and give it to him next year. This years contract would be for the league minimum for a first round pick and then I would tell him you aren't going to help us any way and your not going to get paid to sit on the bench for the year. You earn your money when your a Ram.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Re: If I were in the front office

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    If I was running the show right now what I would do with Barron is offer him no signing bonus this season and give it to him next year. This years contract would be for the league minimum for a first round pick and then I would tell him you aren't going to help us any way and your not going to get paid to sit on the bench for the year. You earn your money when your a Ram.
    I most certainly agree.Cant give this guy 25,000,000 dollar contract If hes not protecting Bulger.Now that we're going to be a little shaky again at RT Bulger wont be able to throw left handed.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

tanus is offline Registered User

lmao, thank god you two arent in the FO.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Let's just have all the players play for minimum wage plus incentives. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I like working for a basic plus incentives, after all thats how most others work

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Yea, well these "professionals" aren't really like the rest of us. I for one have never used an agent. lol

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

No more excuses for either party. James (#18) and Spears (#20) are both signed. The parameters are set. Zygmunt needs to make a final offer between the 18 and 20 numbers, maybe even closer to the 18 number, and leave it at that. Barron can either sign it or not. If Zygmunt offers more than the 18, he's setting up the entire league to be held captive by agents for years to come. If Zygmunt offers less than the 20, the Rams should never again complain about their RT troubles, because they will have done it to themselves.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod