throwback week

View Poll Results: Which FA would you add now if the Rams have one more signing in them?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryan Pickett

38 55.88%
  • Akin Ayodele

8 11.76%
  • Lavar Arrington

11 16.18%
  • Will Allen

2 2.94%
  • Adam Archuleta

1 1.47%
  • Darren Howard

2 2.94%
  • Rocky Bernard

5 7.35%
  • Other (list below)

1 1.47%
  • None (why not?)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RamsFan16 Guest

Re: If the Rams are going to sign one more defensive FA, who would you want?

And Fujita. So now I vote Julian Peterson.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    And Fujita. So now I vote Julian Peterson.
    We've only got about $5 mil left for FA. If we sign Peterson or any other high end FA for that matter, the Pickett offer will have to be removed....ie. we'll be looking at Ngata in the draft and hoping Kennedy is ready to make the big leap forward.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

realchamp11 Guest

I picked lavar because our LBers would probably be the best in the NFL. And second i would take someone not listed by the name of julian peterson, cause with him our LBers would still be near the top in the league. And i just heard Arch signed with the Redskins and signed with the cowboys

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Now Ayodele's gone, lets's spend the cash on Pickett!

chiguy is offline Registered User

I'd start looking at undervalued younger guys. We need to build depth as much as anything else.

jkramsfan Guest

i think arrington would be a great fit, but to expensive,so go with pickett, no one can argue he had a great year and should have been a pro bowler

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123