Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: If someone had told you when last season ended...

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    He started with legitamate points, made a stand, got backed into a corner, then got nasty. Whatever you think of how he was treated, sorry, he brought everything on himself and got what he asked for IMO.
    Agreed. I'll take dfarrar777 anyday over this guy.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Agreed. I'll take dfarrar777 anyday over this guy.
    Me too. dfarrar777 is knowledgable and more importantly, respectful and even handed.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Agreed. DF is an example of a rival fan who brings legitimate arguments and can fire back with intelligence instead of insolence.

People like that are welcome here.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Doug's a class act, and he (unlike some of his fellow Hawk fans) is always hospitable when I venture over to the Hawks board.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Hmmm. So Nick has gone from "cool" to "stupid". SeaTown, you've gone from engaging to amusing to a joke to an a$$, and along the way lost all your credibility. Since we don't meet your expectations, why are you here?? Don't let the ban button hit you on the way out.
    Agreed Mike, and according to SeaTown, he has been banned.

But not to worry. SeaTown took his ball and ran home to the seahawks board to recount his adventures and fabricated tales of mistreatment here at the ClanRam.

It would seem that SeaTown simply can not get enough of arguing with himself.

Too Funny.

Last edited by Curly Horns; -05-17-2005 at 07:37 PM.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    Agreed Mike, and according to SeaTown, he has been banned.

But not to worry. SeaTown has took his ball and ran home to the seahawks board to recount his adventures and fabricated tales of mistreatment here at the ClanRam.

It would seem that SeaTown simply can not get enough of arguing with himself.

Too Funny.

Even those on his board are asking for him to be banned.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Even those on his board are asking for him to be banned.
    Are you serious? Seahawk fans are asking for him to be banned from the Seahawks board? That's too funny.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

GreensMachine is offline Registered User

I've only posted here a couple times, but the absolute disregard for my sensitive feelings has rendered me incapable of daily functions. Woe is me and my northwestern compadre, Seatown. How can you not see how rude and demeaning your responses in this thread have been.

Wait a minute...that's right...I'm not a sissy. Sorry Seatown, if you can't handle some mildly (and I stress MILDLY) heated discussion then go whimper to your .NET cronies and find some cajones.

Quote Originally Posted by GreensMachine
    I've only posted here a couple times, but the absolute disregard for my sensitive feelings has rendered me incapable of daily functions. Woe is me and my northwestern compadre, Seatown. How can you not see how rude and demeaning your responses in this thread have been.

Wait a minute...that's right...I'm not a sissy. Sorry Seatown, if you can't handle some mildly (and I stress MILDLY) heated discussion then go whimper to your .NET cronies and find some cajones.
    Hey GreensMachine, I assume you will be going to the season opener at Tempe? If so, how about a brew? I will be coming over from Scotland and bringing a load of ClanRam members with me. We hope for a great game and a chance to catch up with Kurt. We should have a tailgate organised as well and you are more than welcome to come, unless you have your own tailgate then I am sure we can stagger over for a brew

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Are you serious? Seahawk fans are asking for him to be banned from the Seahawks board? That's too funny.
    You never know by reading a post whether they are serious or joking, but it read to me like the guy wasn't happy with him. Here's the link. That Seatown guy really has a chip on his shoulder.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

drdiags is offline Registered User

As a poster on Seahawk.net I must agree with the notion that DFarrar is a class poster. He is a very informative writer no matter which team he follows. It is unfortunate in my opinion that the discussion with Seatown got sideways. Since he is one of my forum's poster, I will defer on making a judgement on his debate with your forum.

Personally, I am not enough abreast of the needs of the Rams to judge on your off-season moves or draft, but I figure if you are happy with it, then who am I to say whether it is good or bad.

The bottom line is that the off-season is a time to re-charge and get the juices flowing for the oncoming season. As a Seahawks fan, sure I would like to think the moves the Rams have done will not make a difference, but as an objective observer I have to understand what it is the Ram fans see and understand how it will affect the team I follow.

I am not a fan of coming to someone elses board and debating but I was invited to post so I have. I wish your team the best of luck and health so when my beloved Hawks beat you, I can feel we caught you at your best. If it comes out reversed, then the better team won and I have to accept that.

I post this not for acceptance or debate but to offer another personal view of how your offseason may have been percieved by outside viewers. In the final view, who really cares what an outsider thinks? As long as you are up-beat, then I cannot rain on your parade. I am as equally positive about moves the Hawks have made (well there is some debate about that draft.....). The final proof is in the pudding as they say.....

See you around and bring some to get some ....
    Last edited by drdiags; -05-21-2005 at 12:59 AM.

Welcome aboard Diags. And feel free to post anytime. BTW, for all the regulars here at the Clan, this posters appears to represent a much larger share of the seahawks.net board than the other guy did. That board has a lot of good posters that can share in a civil debate over the Rams and Hawks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456