moloch41 Guest

If We Do Land Williams..

And it's a big if. At this point, I'm not even expecting them to get Saunders, but if we do get one or both...what Redskins defensive players are up for free agency this year? I know that Scoot Lineham and the lameduck status he holds will scare players off, but I know a lot of the Redskin players were really behind Williams and wanted him to become coach there, so if he leaves and comes to St. Louis- maybe they will want to join him.

St.Louis Ram 56 Guest

Re: If We Do Land Williams..

I think Williams will be alot better than what we had for sure, I was forced to tune into the Redskins on a daily basis at work, ( I work 15 min away from DC, and everyone in my Office is either Redskin or Dallas Fans, maybe 1 49er, 4 Steeler, 1 NY Ginat fan ) And its so very true about the Loyalty here concerning Williams to the point my Jaw hit the floor when Dan the destryer Sneider, good friend of Tom cruize,, Fired him, The Players are very upset about it. So very true about free agents). It would be a good thing..for the Rams.

Terry :r

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Maybe LaRon Landry like him enough to come here

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Maybe LaRon Landry like him enough to come here
    That was the first thing I thought when I read this thread

Javaman Guest

A good friend is an avid Redskins fan. He is a big money man. You should get what you pay for. I asked him what he thought about Williams. He felt that his results were about the same as the Rams with the money they spent. I had seen his chart from the usa today cap salaries before but basically it broke down that the skins spent $46,000,000 of cap money on defense and $48,000,000 on offense. In comparison the Rams spent $38,000,000 of cap money on defense and $53,000,000 on offense. It doesn't include kickers. He said the rams needed a new offensive coordinator and when I said that the they were interviewing Saunders, he said the Rams should show vast improvements if Linehan lets him run the show.

Mooselini Guest

If we land him, I like your point. Maybe a big name d player can come with him.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-27-2008, 09:16 PM