View Poll Results: What question would you ask Fisher/Snead?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • How is Brian Quick REALLY progressing?

5 17.86%
  • Is there actually a chance you'd bring back Greg Williams?

2 7.14%
  • What do you think of the St. Louis fan base?

3 10.71%
  • How many new starters do we really need on the O line?

4 14.29%
  • Do we have the worst safeties in the league?

1 3.57%
  • Which young player is most likely to become a star?

1 3.57%
  • Are you worried that Isaiah Pead could be a bust?

2 7.14%
  • I've got my own (post below)

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: If you could ask Fisher/Snead 1 question that they'd have to answer truthfully...

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If you could ask Fisher/Snead 1 question that they'd have to answer truthfully...

What would that question be?

I've listed a few suggested inquiries, but feel free to come up with your own.
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -11-05-2012 at 12:23 PM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: If you could ask Fisher/Snead 1 question that they'd have to answer truthfully...

I would actually combine the 2 questions about Quick and Pead. I mean what's the real story here on these 2 guys?

Disappointed.....

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Re: If you could ask Fisher/Snead 1 question that they'd have to answer truthfully...

Ive got my own idea. I would ask them if they planned on going after Mike Wallace or Dwayne Bowe in the off-season if one or both does hit the open market. Seeing as how most of our fanbase are going to be glued to computer screens in the off-season hoping we are interested. I would like to know if I was wasting my time haha

Rambos is offline Registered User

I've got my own

Did you guys do a poor job of evaluating the offensive line in the off season?

It seems strange to me we traded Smith during camp, but did not draft a tackle or sign a better vet in case he did not have what it takes. Saffold coming off an injury and really not a great year in 2011. At guard we ended up starting a player we cut and he was really, really bad.

Considering the goals going into the season where to establish the run and protect Bradford, seems to me someone dropped the ball.

macrammer is offline Registered User

I would ask how if they felt the London game was beneficial for this YOUNG team and organization overall ....

shower beers is offline Registered User

What are your real plans regarding Steven Jackson?

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

This was an easy one for me .. How many new starters on the O line. The other question I'd have is really part B to the same question. Would you spend a #1 pick on the O line, or are you confident that good O linemen can be found in rounds two through seven? Has Jeff Fisher ever drafted an O lineman in round one? Anyone know offhand??

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    This was an easy one for me .. How many new starters on the O line. The other question I'd have is really part B to the same question. Would you spend a #1 pick on the O line, or are you confident that good O linemen can be found in rounds two through seven? Has Jeff Fisher ever drafted an O lineman in round one? Anyone know offhand??

I think the answer is no he has not... correct me if I'm wrong anyone. I was looking at what Les has done as part of Atlanta from 2008-2011 when he helped build that roster. They had two first round picks in 08 and they took a tackle at 21 in the first round.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

The biggest question of all:

Which NFL QB does Bradford remind you of most in terms of talent and ability to produce in the NFL and do you still see him as a franchise QB going forward?

Bradford has put up good statistics at times but he doesn't seem to have that elite quality about him thus far. I'd like to know if they still think he's developing or if this is what we are getting going forward.
    Last edited by RebelYell; -11-05-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Have you recently purchased or looked at purchasing any property in Los Angles? I kid, I kid.

What is your realistic timetable for having a year in, year out, consistently competitive play-off team on the field?
    Bar-bq likes this.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Given the state of the Saint's D, and that Spags is supposedly a good D-Coordinator, I wouldn't mind looking at getting Williams back.
    Improved? - yes, but coordinator by committee isn't a great idea.
    Curly Horns and MauiRam like this.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I think the answer is no he has not... correct me if I'm wrong anyone. I was looking at what Les has done as part of Atlanta from 2008-2011 when he helped build that roster. They had two first round picks in 08 and they took a tackle at 21 in the first round.
    For interest's sake, that player was Sam Baker out of USC. He hasn't been a wonderful pro.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

The first question to Jeff and Snead that comes to mind?

"Have either of you had a chance to pick out your new home in So. Cal?"

LOL.... Had to. (oh, and I see someone already beat me to this) Darn.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

Realistically what positions do you plan on using your 2 first rounds picks on in the up and coming draft??

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

i`d ask them what would be their approach towards the draft. with both our 1st round picks looking like top 20 picks at worst and then other high round picks..will we be looking to turn our O or D into an elite unit or improve both sides of the ball gradually.
    i feel we could realistically get 2 or 3 great players in aprils draft and both units are IMO 2 or 3 great players from becoming elite units.
    i`d also ask them if with us being the youngest team in the NFL if we need to spend all our draft picks on rookies this next offseason..be it using the lower picks to move up the draft or trade them away for veteran players.
    for me the offensive line is the most important unit in football and as things stand with us having Bradford still purring ready to go,we need to stop trying to get miles out of our Rolls Royce by feeding it soya milk and taking care of Sam should be our number 1 priority,protection and production for the leader of our O.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast