Will51 is offline Registered User

If you told me at the beginning of the year...

If you were to tell me at the beginning of the year that we were going to play the seahawks without Sean alexander and matt hassleback, we were basically going to be spotted 7 points and our offense had been playing very well but we would still end up losing....... I would have pooped myself...

If you were to tell me at the beginning of the year that even though we signed three pro bowl caliber players at each level on defense (LG,WW,CC) that we would still rank last in almost every category....... I would have pooped myself..........

If you were to tell me at the beginning of the year travis fisher would still be starting in week 10 even though butler has not recieved a fair shot at the job...I would have pooped myself

If you were to tell me at the beginning of the year that we were going to be 4-5 and behind the ***** in the division........ i need not say any more

Truth is we might as well play for next year and give all the unproven players a shot to see what they can do so we can get better for the future. I watched as our beloved rams couldnt beat the helpless seahawks and it hit me square in the face..... we are not a good team, point blank, end of story, but i will hope for the best on our way out of the 0'6 season
    Last edited by Nick; -11-13-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Multiple violations of FORUM RULE #1