AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If you're a paranoid, conspiracy nut who fears John Shaw, read Bernie's Pressbox

Typical Bernie.

John Shaw is in town for the draft.

Bernie is making sure everyone knows it, and willfully stirring up all those who believe that Shaw still pulls the strings. Never mind that he's been in California doing other things for the past several months while Devaney and his staff have been tirelessly preparing for the draft. What's a few facts when there's a conspiracy theory to be had.

He also claims that the Rams will chose Jason Smith. Wow... there's a stretch. At worst, he has a 25% chance of being right. In all likelihood, its 50% (between Smith and Monroe). If the Rams take Smith, he'll do his typical "you heard it here first" dance (never mind that, last year, there were times he was CERTAIN the Rams would go with Dorsey).

Tomorrow, I will be kayaking and doing volunteer work at a local State Park until 3:00. I can't tell you how happy I am that I'll be away from any media source that might cloud my enjoyment of the draft with this kind of drivel.

At some point between 4:00 and 4:30 tomorrow, we'll all know who the Rams have chosen.

I can wait until then, and I don't need to spend the next 22 hours worrying about the latest conspiracy theory, rumor, whisper, unnamed source, unconfirmed report, speculation, "inside information" or other entirely unreliable conveyance of information.

See y'all tomorrow afternoon.

supachump is offline Registered User

Re: If you're a paranoid, conspiracy nut who fears John Shaw, read Bernie's Pressbox

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Typical Bernie.

Tomorrow, I will be kayaking and doing volunteer work at a local State Park until 3:00. I can't tell you how happy I am that I'll be away from any media source that might cloud my enjoyment of the draft with this kind of drivel.
    I hear ya. I'll be fly fishing all day and won't know what happened until I get home late at night. I think this will be the most enjoyable draft yet.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: If you're a paranoid, conspiracy nut who fears John Shaw, read Bernie's Pressbox

I'll be setting tile, might turn on ESPN Radio, but can only stand so much of the palaver.

Besides I adhere to the belief that "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!"
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

blood85 is offline Registered User

I'll be glued to the tv, I have to know, the suspense is killing me.