AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm a crazy person (and you may be one too!)

The old saying goes... insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Well, then I guess I'm crazy.

This season is a disaster. Last season was one too.

But, do you know what's going to happen in the next 5 to 6 months? The Rams will likely replace their coaching staff and much, if not all, of the Front Office. There's even an outside chance that the team might be sold. The team will hopefully sign a couple of significant free agents, and they will have drafted some new talent.

And... after all that... what will I do? I'll regain my optimism. I'll convince myself that the Rams are the next "worst to first" team.

Of course, there was a year that this mindset paid off. The question is, was 1999 proof that I am actually sane, or just an enabler for my insanity?

Ah, who cares? Let's start talking draft!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: I'm a crazy person (and you may be one too!)

Never forget that in an insane society, the sane man appears insane. Also, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post

But, do you know what's going to happen in the next 5 to 6 months? The Rams will likely replace their coaching staff and much, if not all, of the Front Office. There's even an outside chance that the team might be sold. The team will hopefully sign a couple of significant free agents, and they will have drafted some new talent.

And... after all that... what will I do? I'll regain my optimism. I'll convince myself that the Rams are the next "worst to first" team.
    I can't do it! I just can't put that word and the St. Louis RAMS in the same sentence. I'm way to much of a die-hard to cave in to it.

"That WORD"= worst

TekeRam is offline Registered User

There's always Detroit!

That said, I've been pretty inactive the last few weeks, and it's not that I've given up on the Rams... they've just given up on us.

There was always hope left until the Cards game. We'd only played one division game which meant anything was possible. We win against Zona, and the future's what we make it to be. Since then, we've had our 75-3 first halves and it's over. The season is over. All that matters now is where we end up in the draft. It's guaranteed to be in the top ten... I just hope we're outside the top five, but it's not looking good...

Maybe I'll get back into the swing when the Rams show me something back...