BEER is offline Registered User

Talking Im a Ram fan, but?

I will always be a ram fan no matter how bad the team is. I consider myself
    as part of the team, and for life. But when my team is like this I "root" for
    another team just to keep me excited. The Chargers are the team I "root"
    for. But dont get rooting for, and fan confused. Who do you root for is
    my question????

moloch41 Guest

Re: Im a Ram fan, but?

Quote Originally Posted by BEER View Post
    I will always be a ram fan no matter how bad the team is. I consider myself
    as part of the team, and for life. But when my team is like this I "root" for
    another team just to keep me excited. The Chargers are the team I "root"
    for. But dont get rooting for, and fan confused. Who do you root for is
    my question????

Even though the Chargers got badly ripped off by an atrocious call by the ref, they have blown 2 games in a row by going into prevent style defenses at the end. Since the Rams are apparently going to be horrible, I can keep myself exited by rooting against other teams.

BEER is offline Registered User

Wink Re: Im a Ram fan, but?

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    Even though the Chargers got badly ripped off by an atrocious call by the ref, they have blown 2 games in a row by going into prevent style defenses at the end. Since the Rams are apparently going to be horrible, I can keep myself exited by rooting against other teams.
    I Gamble against other teams, and if i win.......Its all good.. LOL.

krist042 Guest

I'm looking at Vikes and Jags this year. Both 0-2 (just like our Rams) but at least they have a chance of getting a wild card or even winning their division. Even if they win though, it won't help how I feel when the Rams get blown out week after week, it's depressing and embarrassing. I went to the store today and before I left, I picked up my Rams hat, looked at it, and replaced it with an Angels hat. That is the first time I have ever passed on the opportunity supporting my team. It is rough times.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by krist042 View Post
    I'm looking at Vikes and Jags this year. Both 0-2 (just like our Rams) but at least they have a chance of getting a wild card or even winning their division. Even if they win though, it won't help how I feel when the Rams get blown out week after week, it's depressing and embarrassing. I went to the store today and before I left, I picked up my Rams hat, looked at it, and replaced it with an Angels hat. That is the first time I have ever passed on the opportunity supporting my team. It is rough times.
    Well, not only did I put on my Rams ball cap I also wore my Rams hoodie. Albeit an L.A. Rams Hoodie it was still Rams.

When the young lady said she liked my sweatshirt and asked about it (her dad has Rams stuff but is not an avid follower since they left L.A.) I told her I was a Rams fan since before she was born! Roman who? Merlin who?...

I guess that is what separates us from the bandwagon fans?
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

krist042 Guest

Never said I was quitting on the team and I probably never will. I was just saving myself the trouble of explaining the Rams AREN'T the worst team in the NFL and they were in that game for 3 quarters. I think anybody who can withstand this season is a true Rams fan.
    Last edited by krist042; -09-15-2008 at 10:51 AM.