Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Alpha_Male
  • 2 Post By jjigga3000

Thread: I'm saying it.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

I'm saying it.

Either Bradford is garbage or Shotty is garbage, or it might be a little of both. The D Coordinator is definetly garbage. This team is utter garbage. I thought Cowboys game was a fluke, but we were worst tonight. Totally disgusted.

Alpha_Male is offline Registered User

Re: I'm saying it.

imo the problem is severely underperforming linemen on offense and defense. They cant open holes for the run game, and Bradford is hit almost every play. A 4 man rush is like a 6 man rush with this offensive line.

Rams are losing the battle in the trenches badly and its showing in the play of the QB, RB, etc.

Russell Wilson was 8/19 130 yds 1 TD and 1 INT vs the niners but his team won 28-3. Mediocre or bad QB play shouldnt wreck your team as bad as whats happening to the Rams. That tells me the Rams problems are much deeper then QB play or play calling

Bradford had two decent games this season, vs the Falcons and Cardinals, both times because he was not sacked and had time to throw. The last two games were a different story.
    laram0 likes this.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

WE have no running back for a running game. Plain and simple I can see letting Jackson go, if you had a back that was promising, but we don't. The Rams are just horrible. Yeah they could turn around and win the next 12 games, but we all know the way this team is built and the way the coaching staff is coaching it's not gonna happen.
    THOLTFAN81 and hawaiianpunch like this.

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

The big question is how did the team we saw in the first quarter morph into that stunned shambles we saw the rest of the way ? This is more than youthful mistakes.

The only good thing I can think to say is that The Rams have a mini-bye to untangle this mess & a relatively softer opponent at home to come.

SavageRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_Male View Post
    Bradford had two decent games this season, vs the Falcons and Cardinals, both times because he was not sacked and had time to throw.
    Maybe that was a fluke.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Is "run run stop look look look uummmpphh" an actual play in the STs and OFF playbooks?

Is there a RB in the stable that can pass pro? Put the best pass pro RB in there and keep him in there. It doesn't matter if he doesn't get any yards rushing, the Rams aren't getting any right now anyways. It was sick watching the rusher just plow the RBs into Bradford.

Shcott and Walton need to update their resumes.

Fisher needs to take the staff, and himself, to the woodshed. This team looked utterly unprepared.
    Semper Fi!