Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im sick of...

kman is offline Registered User

Im sick of...

hearing so called fans say how we need to lighten up, we're rebuilding, , blah, blah...these are freaking winnable games and shooting ourselves in the foot hs nothing to do with rebuliding. they are "professionals", that get paid very well to do their job...the dolphins and falcons complelely turned it around in 1 year!. Im not even looking for that much, but 8-8, 7-9 maybe for crying out loud?? peopel seem content to go 2-14 again, b/c we're "rebuilding".....set some freaking high standards! what does rebuilding have to do with avery's fumble? I am so freaking sick of losing, we are the absloute joke of the NFL...and we have been for 5-6 years...and being ok, with 2-14 its just going to take longer tot urn around...so all you pepole out there that say calm down, go screw it, b/c i am so frustrated and embarrassed to be a ram fan right now...look a tbobby april hes regarding as one of the best now...here, he sucked..we had players like lewis and pickett, same thing...which was was it, coaches or plyers that sucked...how can it freaking be both!!

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Re: Im sick of...

Um, ok ....

yea, thats what i figured, you're prob. one of those clowns that think we're rebuilding, dont worry, we'll turn it around....3 years later.........Devaney gone, spags on the hotseat and nother 2-14 season looming..

MikeD is offline Registered User

Too bad you're not staying positive.
    I have faith in the Rams and that this season will turn around in more ways than one. The coaches are a lot (cannot emphasize this enough) better than the previous coaches in the at least the past 3 years. The players are noticeably playing like a team, unlike the last 2 years. I'm watching them on TV and can see how well they respect each other and working as a team, I bet it'd be better to see them in person! :P

Yes mistakes happen professional and not, in Avery's case. But that's what practice and fundamental drill work is for.

hey, i like spags too...i guess im most frustrated when some poeple just dont get it when fans are pissed and frustrated that we can continue to lose...i guesss it just stuff ive seena nd read that gets me pissed...obviously not everyone feels that way...

eldfan is offline Registered User

I hear your pain I’m for one is not content with losing but we have very little in the way of talent. I know it is spill milk but you have the other management to blame for that. I see a team like the Jets make move after move to get better and see us make small moves that don’t change the direction of the team example when we would not give up a second round draft choice for DT Jenkins. Bad drafts we all know who the pick were, it leaves us where we are now. In a rebuilding mold with little play makers on this team. It will take Spags in the front office time to fix it. I am mad as h*** about the state of the team but it is what it is.
    :ramlogo:

Rambos is offline Registered User

shooting ourselves in the foot hs nothing to do with rebuliding.
    Young players tend to make mistakes. We are a very young team learning a new system.

that get paid very well to do their job
    I get paid to do my job but I still make mistakes.

Im not even looking for that much, but 8-8, 7-9 maybe for crying out loud??
    We still may get that we just played to road games, that where also home openers. We just played two games.

peopel seem content to go 2-14 again
    I'm loving life it's great!

Lighten up, we're rebuilding and it's going to take a few years.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    hey, i like spags too...i guess im most frustrated when some poeple just dont get it when fans are pissed and frustrated that we can continue to lose...i guesss it just stuff ive seena nd read that gets me pissed...obviously not everyone feels that way...
    One, I don't understand the concert of being embarrassed because of my NFL allegiance. You might want to figure out what is truly important in life ...

Second, your rant almost gave me a seizure because it was all jumbled together. Very difficult to read ...

Third, I don't think we were the laughing stock of the league by going 8-8, 6-10, and 8-8 in 2004, 2005, and 2006. Not great, but competitive ...

Fourth, have you ever watched the games this year? If so, if you are unable to see the differences beteen this team and the 2007-2008 teams, then you are just blind, or you'll never be satisfied with anything. This team is night and day different. No doubt they'll be highly competetive by the bye week ...

Fifth, what is getting angry about this going to accomplish? You do realize you aren't part of the franchise. You are free to go jump on another bandwagon if you please ...

Sixth, I've mentioned this before, if you are patient, you'll get to be part of a franchise growing from a seed, like a garden. A truly fulfilling experience. It won't take three years ...

That's all ...

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I'm sick of poorly punctuated rants that inevitably end of being intolerant of anyone who happens to disagree with the central premise, should there actually be one, of said rant.

One year turnarounds are the exception, not the norm and they're very rarely sustained to any great degree.

Not only did we have to change the back-office staff, the coaching staff and the playing staff but we have also had to embark on culture-change. Changing the losing habits of a number of seasons, not just one.

You mention Bobby April and I'll raise you Paul Boudreau, outstanding examples of talented coaches who lost themselves in the Rams dysfunction for a couple of years before returning to form almost as soon as they'd exited the building.

There was something deeply rotten in our franchise that only now appears to be being surgically addressed.

Patience is the only option any of us have.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang View Post
    Patience is the only option any of us have.
    Excellent response, Fat; especially this last statement.

WHAT SAY YE?

Mr.Blond Guest

I have read none of ya'll posts, but I'M SICK OF getting banned on websites, warnings etc. Wtf is going on? I love the Rams, this post started good I'll have to read it. <<< Look at that beautiful helmet........oh Rams. You've come back to me LOL P.s I'm angry cuz I've been accused of being intoxicated and "crazy", I've been BOTH many times, but who really cares when I'm on a ****ing RAMS/NFL forum? If you're so offended, skip my posts. This site is COOL, but I got a warning, for what? Voicing my opinion that I hate Bulger? Hey, he should get used to it, until he does great I will ALWAYS think that of him. If I can't say that here, ok, I'll say it in the streets lol. Go ahead, call me crazy, but let me also come back with stuff, I ain't gonna get through to you througha computer!!! Also, I've only been WARNED here, serioulsy, that's so gay, just like security started to be in old Yankee Stadium. Let's relax, back to the 70's-80's, I don't like being banned all the time. Freedom of speech is what made America great, it's turning very strict/lawful against true Americans. And I don't like it!!! Banned on a football forum. Totally lame. And I DON'T mean ClanRam. I mean anywhere where I get BANNED.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm sick of so-called reality TV shows, the health care debate, Jimmy Carter, anything endorsed by Oprah, teenybopper pop singers, sequels, remakes, prequels, conspiracy theorists, afternoon thunderstorms, ESPN's narrow view of the sporting world, the ever-changing theories on health and nutrition, prima donna wide receivers, and... of course, Chris Berman.

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I'm sick of so-called reality TV shows, the health care debate, Jimmy Carter, anything endorsed by Oprah, teenybopper pop singers, sequels, remakes, prequels, conspiracy theorists, afternoon thunderstorms, ESPN's narrow view of the sporting world, the ever-changing theories on health and nutrition, prima donna wide receivers, and... of course, Chris Berman.
    LOL. Watch out,people; AV's got his Andy Rooney crankypants on.

Can I throw in that stupid dancing robot on football broadcasts? Somebody needs to go all Optimus Prime on his tin tuchus.

Oh, and Phil Simms & Collinsworth's pseudo-witty bickering. Get a hotel room already & leave us out of your mating dance, girls.

Mr.Blond Guest

I agree with Avenger Ram's beefs totally.
    Azul Phil Simms is and was a great QB. Collisnworth annoys me.

Mr.Blond Guest

LOL I meant Phil Simms WAS a great QB and IS a great broadcaster. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast