throwback week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm tired

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Hey Fat... you lost all credence when you implied every cheerleader was NOT a honey?!?! :\

I am crushed.:x

First loss 8 and now...

I think I need to go sleep on this and maybe refocus.

Just like our team needs to refocus. The season is only half over and we can earn some measure of respect yet. We have a fair-to-good chance of finishing higher in our division the the hated ***** and possibly that team in the desert.

Oh, but to have the faith of a mustard seed..... :l

Oh to have some of that kool aid........................................

RealRam is offline Registered User

Speaking of Cheerleaders, when I saw one of the Browns TD plays today on ESPN, I saw in the background a Rams Cheerleader gal shake those team pom-poms in front of the crowd.

Seriously. :bash:

Is it that they too were / are expecting the Rams to lose? :x

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

I woke up today and guess what?

The sun came up and the birds were singin'!! ...and the Raiders lost again so all is not lost.

Fat Pang, totally appreciate the kind words. My friend, you sure know your way around a keyboard. Damn impressive.

AlphaRam, better you then me dude. Better you than me. However, I'd sleep with Ms. G IF she would sign ownership of the Rams over to me. First thing I'd do is start cleanin' house.

Anyway, let's move on and hope for a better second half.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

woody4cards Guest

the highs and lows of being a fan of any team...... one of you wrote it best ... the more you care the more it hurts.... even the great fans get frustrated...... vent and move on!!! switching teams will not help...you will always be looking over your shoulder to see what the "other" team is doing....... and what if the rams rebound with a great 2008? what then? swictch back? die hards stay with a team through thick and thin.... for better or worse....i heard that somewhere before!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Sometimes certain fans...the more faithful, the more painful.

:\ ...It hurts to see our team in this state of defeat.

Thanks for your note of compassion, 4cards. As you can see from the various posters, we are that kind of Rams fans. True!

Disgruntled Warriors perhaps, but true nonetheless. :bash:

RammieGirl Guest

Well, I think we've seen all different emotions in here. We're just extremely disappointed and so HATE thinking about 1st round draft pick, which actually started a couple of weeks ago instead of thinking play-off hopes.

While living in the SF Bay Area it's nice not to have whiner and raider fans all in our face too. They are stinking up their places as well. They really haven't been doing many happy dances around here either. So, I suppose, I have found my glimmer of happiness in all this.!!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Every team goes through the doldrums of suck. Where were we before the GSOT? Where was Indy before Manning and Dungy? What were the Pats before Belicheat? Look at the Bills ever since the super bowls. How about the Saints every year before last year? They seriously won their second and third postseason games EVER last year! It's just so hard because we know we're better than this, we have the skill players, we just don't have the health.

I love the Rams and I love the Clan!

supachump is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl View Post
    Well, I think we've seen all different emotions in here. We're just extremely disappointed and so HATE thinking about 1st round draft pick, which actually started a couple of weeks ago instead of thinking play-off hopes.

While living in the SF Bay Area it's nice not to have whiner and raider fans all in our face too. They are stinking up their places as well. They really haven't been doing many happy dances around here either. So, I suppose, I have found my glimmer of happiness in all this.!!
    I second that. My neighbors don't give me so much crap (Im in the bay too) cause their teams suck too. The guys at the sports bar I hang out at even come up to me and give me props for going to watch the games every week, even though the other so called Ram fans gave up a few games back.

Supa "proud to be a ram fan even in horrible times" Chump

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Oh quit your crying it's just football

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123