Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Ingognito NFL dirtiest player??

I was reading this weeks Sporting News and guess who was one top of the list of the "NFL Dirtiest Player". Rodney Harrison. Number 2 was our boy Richie Incognito. Harrison received the majority votes but Richie was second out of 10.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: Ingognito NFL dirtiest player??

Hey Wraith,

Does the article mention who voted?

NFL players? Fans? Coaches? Sportswriters?

:l

RamWraith is offline Registered User

109 NFL players

btimsah Guest

You guys sound almost surprised. Or maybe your surprised we made the top of any list. Either way I can't stand Richie Incognito. He's overrated and doesn't have his head on straight.

I've kinda blocked out last season for the most part, but I do remember his fat ass costing us a lot of penalties because he started to swing a knife at someone.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by btimsah View Post
    You guys sound almost surprised. Or maybe your surprised we made the top of any list. Either way I can't stand Richie Incognito. He's overrated and doesn't have his head on straight.

I've kinda blocked out last season for the most part, but I do remember his fat ass costing us a lot of penalties because he started to swing a knife at someone.
    It wouldn't be because he's from Nebraska, would it?

I say, get his butt out on the field as much as possible. It's about time a Ram players was deemed "dirty", and not "nice.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Interesting...the dirtiest player and the mouthiest player are one in the same.

Also, Richie isn't like Bob Brown of the Eagles, then Rams....he used to sharpen the buckles on his helmet to razor sharpness so that the defensive player's hands would get all cut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Drew is offline Registered User

a lot of my favourite Rams past and present have been drafted out of Nebraska(apart from larry p of course!)

Toby Wright,Wistrom,AC,Richie....

one thing they have in common( again apart from Larry P) they put their bodies on the line for the team!

even with a fully fit O-line including Pace,the rock of our line is Richie,pansies play baseball not football!

keep cracking heads richie!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Where was Roy "horse collar" Williams on that list?

I like the fact that we have RI on our team. Hopefully his intesity is catchy.
    Last edited by laram0; -01-26-2008 at 07:58 AM.

btimsah Guest

Just because he's nasty and dirty doesnt mean he's any good though. That's kinda my focus.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Interesting...the dirtiest player and the mouthiest player are one in the same.

Also, Richie isn't like Bob Brown of the Eagles, then Rams....he used to sharpen the buckles on his helmet to razor sharpness so that the defensive player's hands would get all cut up.
    is that the guy mentioned in "Headslap" Deacons biog?

i remember reading about a player doing that when lining up against Deacon and he just carried on "headslapping" regardless....is a while since i read the book but i know bob brown is memtioned in the book,maybe just about his time with Rams tho...

now a dirty player i have hated for a few years is Okeafor the "journeyman" DE..i think it was in a game for Seahawks...in a game about 4 years back maybe a lil more...Marshall makes a small gain,say 6 yards then hes tackled by Okeafor and another player...as they on the floor waiting to get up from under pile..Okeafer is seen grabbing the lower part of Faulks leg and is trying to bend it until it breaks...thankfully he got out of it...he did try damn hard to break it tho and it seemed to last for about 12 seconds maybe more.....guess what we got? jack sh*t! was a player on the "sweaky clean squawks" !

now this is back to the point about Richie ... the dirty players on D do their stuff and try to injure players usually smaller than them,Richie looks out for this and stands up for his smaller buddies,will take penalties over the "skilled" players of our team having short careers!

Keenum is offline Registered User

Richie didn't even play that much this year due to injury.
    Richard Seymour will be moving up that list I bet with all this stuff coming out now about him playing dirty.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Atta boy, Richie. He's barely even played while he's been in the league and has already made an imprint. I'm gonna love hearing about (and hopefully watching) the training camp battles between Richie and Carriker for years to come.

:l

-jake-

Quote Originally Posted by btimsah View Post
    Just because he's nasty and dirty doesnt mean he's any good though. That's kinda my focus.
    ok,your focus noted

my view is that of our entire group of players on the O-Line Richie is our future...apart from a full fit Pace he is our Number one lineman!
    ive seen plenty of penalties on players who have gone head to head against richie in the trenches aswell...Kevin Williams for the Vikes as one example...

trenches historical arent where the faint hearted last very long,sure its rough and dirty in there,just like a good trench should be!:r

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

I like his mean streak on the field so long as it don't cause to many penalties. Its good if he can get underneath the other teams skin. I have viewed him as good in the games I have seen him play.

would be interesting to see the stats for what weve done with him on the field since hes been here...how many times MB has been sacked how many yards rushing SJ..etc... as opposed to when he`s been out.

his game isn`t complete by any means but i love a lot of what i see in his game(and as a fan of the in your face side to football) its good to have another hero....been a while...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)