Thread: injuries on D

Unhappy injuries on D

Looks like Grant W and London F will be out for the Eagles game. Mmm, not a good sign, looks like our O might have to do the score more points that them for one more game.

It will tell if our backups can hold the eagles down, I will feel better with the depth on defense.

Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.
    Well I should certainly hope the Rams Defense is still strong. I have them as me backup defense in Fantasy Football....behind the Titans, of course.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

DODRAM is offline Registered User
    we'll miss Wistrom if he doesn't play, I don't think we have another D lineman with his motor. but maybe we'll see more of Little, this just might be his breakout year

If London doesn't play , doesn't play , does that mean than the rookie Allen will start at MLB?, where's Keith Miller when you need him ?

GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

nope they are going to slide over the weak side LB

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Heard Polley may start also. Good place for him to start, he is quick enough to watch McNabb. Wistrom is a big loss this week, need his pash rush. Offense will have to do it, and running the ball will be key. Eagles have a solid D.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Judging from what I have read on other Rams boards,a bit of negativity has invaded Ramsland.I've heard bickering concerning Martz's decisions and other related team topics.I'm just glad that we here at Clanram seem to keep a level head when discussing team topics.The injuries to Wistrom and Fletcher are a major concern,but I am hoping our defense will play hard against the Eagles.If Fletcher cant play sunday I think Polley will have a good showing.I think it would be wise to let Wistrom rest another week.It's a long season and I dont think we should put his knee at risk for just one game.We will need him at 100% for the entire season.Cant wait for Sunday!GO RAMS!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

StTammany is offline Registered User
    Wistrom really needs to play so he can show what he can do against a double team. He had the benefit last year of being single teamed and it payed off.

Can he handle the double team? Will his taking on the double team open it up for another player to have a standout year or will the overall production just fall off.

It's a domino effect. Lose the big guy and the chain reaction can be detrimental.

This is the questionmark surrounding Wistrom. He needs to get healed so we can see what he's made of.

Rams13 is offline Registered User
    We should know how much of a factor this will be by some point in the 2nd quarter. If it is a problem then the offense is going to have to beef it up and try to put the game away. GO RAMS!