Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Injury Updates from Rams Twitter Account

-The following players did not practice today: RB Steven Jackson (quad), WR Danny Amendola (elbow), DE C.J. Ah You (wrist), LB Ben Leber (groin) and RB Cadillac Williams (hamstring)

-TE Michael Hoomanawanui (calf) and WR Greg Salas (ribs) were limited in practice but are expected to be OK.

-Caddy didn't practice because the Rams wanted to give him an extra day to recover, he's expected to be fine. Jackson is still day to day, though, and his status for Week 3 is unclear.

-Apparently, Danny Amendola has range of motion back in his arm. While they're still waiting on some things to clear up in his elbow, he's making progress.

theodus69 Guest

Re: Injury Updates from Rams Twitter Account

Who is injured on the Ravens? i thought I saw that lewis was out last week.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Who is injured on the Ravens? i thought I saw that lewis was out last week.
    CB Jimmy Smith is expected to miss the game. WR Lee Evans missed practice today. KR David Reed is out for around a month. DT Terrence Cody suffered a concussion in Week 2 and may not play in Week 3. CB Chris Carr suffered a hamstring injury on opening day and didn't play last week, but may be able to return this week.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

One thing im happy about, is Not seeing DX on that list

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Anquan Boudin is not injuried and he should be one of the Rams' major concerns, and that goes double for Flacco, Ray Lewis and Ray Rice! These guys come to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Anquan Boudin is not injuried and he should be one of the Rams' major concerns, and that goes double for Flacco, Ray Lewis and Ray Rice! These guys come to play.
    DX is not injured as well, and that goes double for Bradford, J. Lau and (im praying he plays) Steven Jackson. Those guys come to play as well.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

I think it will be important the Rams get Leber back for this game, our Lb's are really going to have to play well Sunday. Ray Rice could be the ultimate in cutback running, Poppinga beware.? Spags must do something drastic in my opinion regarding getting a DB in, were asking for trouble if we dont.? I hope Cadillac cant go, if SJ39 cant go, then I would much rather see someone with a bit of speed like Norwood, over Williams.!! Boy he was bad last week.!!

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    I hope Cadillac cant go, if SJ39 cant go, then I would much rather see someone with a bit of speed like Norwood, over Williams.!! Boy he was bad last week.!!
    If Jackson is out, I hope to god that Caddy will play. He's a much more solid all around back than Norwood. Norwood's got some speed but from what i've seen, he's just not the same caliber back as Caddy. He doesn't hit holes hard like Caddy and he hasn't really shown a nice burst of speed yet. In my opinion he looks very rusty and maybe he can knock some off throughout the season. I honestly don't want to see Norwood as our feature back in any game this year.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GROUND DOG 39 View Post
    I think it will be important the Rams get Leber back for this game, our Lb's are really going to have to play well Sunday. Ray Rice could be the ultimate in cutback running, Poppinga beware.? Spags must do something drastic in my opinion regarding getting a DB in, were asking for trouble if we dont.? I hope Cadillac cant go, if SJ39 cant go, then I would much rather see someone with a bit of speed like Norwood, over Williams.!! Boy he was bad last week.!!
    I guess you didn't hear the news that Cadillac tweaked a hamstring either before or early in the NY game, hence his name on the non-practice list & performance vs NY. Nothing wrong with his speed & power based on his healthy performance vs Philly,imo.

I hope SJ is good to go not only because he's our best RB & an important leader but it might free up Norwood for return duty. Don't want to see Salas fielding kicks with bad ribs.

And the Salas injury kind of changes my perspective on his performance as well. I suspect it happened on the hard DB hit that turned Salas' ruled catch in the RZ into an incomplete & stalled the TD drive.The kid looks a little tougher considering that, since he stayed in the game & had a couple of low & away diving catches after that & less like a choker on the diving miss at the end.

Agreed on Leber. Both those OLBs seem to be elevating their game & gaining separation from the back-ups.
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -09-22-2011 at 05:47 PM.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FestusRam View Post
    If Jackson is out, I hope to god that Caddy will play. He's a much more solid all around back than Norwood. Norwood's got some speed but from what i've seen, he's just not the same caliber back as Caddy. He doesn't hit holes hard like Caddy and he hasn't really shown a nice burst of speed yet. In my opinion he looks very rusty and maybe he can knock some off throughout the season. I honestly don't want to see Norwood as our feature back in any game this year.
    I didnt know Cadillac had been injured before the Giants game, I wondered why he looked horrible out there Monday night.? Just found out now