Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Inside Info News Flash On Rams New H.C.

i would rather we brought back john robinson than to have art shell.

bruce_wannabe Guest

also why would ligashevsky be fired????? he has dont a pretty good job in the special teams department for the most part except for like 2 plays out of the year

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_wannabe
    also why would ligashevsky be fired????? he has dont a pretty good job in the special teams department for the most part except for like 2 plays out of the year
    I dont think any part of the team has done a good job all year (But that just my opinion) They want to clean house I think ? ?

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Just bring us a coach that will look at everyone rather than play them because they are overpaid and are supposed to be our starting players! It doesn't matter to me whether they make 7 or 8 million a year or the League's minimum ! If you deserve to play then play them!

Blankman17 is offline Registered User

Scoops are always great to have, but unless I'm dollin' em out and know they're 100% (and few get to that level), I still just wait 'til I see it in writing. Not knockin' ya, OP, that's just how I roll.

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

i really really really hope not might of well have left Mike madman martz at HC if your gonna bring in art shell im seriously art shell and he is supposed to lead the rams better than martz ? i mean this team makes me sick i cant stand them kicking martz out of the door for someone who cannot run the team half as well
    Torry Holt Dont play that

RealRam is offline Registered User

I would rather we brought back John Robinson than to have Art Shell. --JKRamsfan
    :up: Me too. Or Mike Martz!

Quote Originally Posted by Blankman71
    Scoops are always great to have, but unless I'm dollin' em out and know they're 100% (and few get to that level), I still just wait 'til I see it in writing. Not knockin' ya, OP, that's just how I roll.
    Well I Like I said in the being nothimg is 100% , But I know this person , I have meet this person and have talked with is person ... Nothing is for sure and I hope this one is not true , But what ever happens Iam hoping for the best >>>Thats how I roll ...
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -01-17-2006 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Just bring us a coach that will look at everyone rather than play them because they are overpaid and are supposed to be our starting players! It doesn't matter to me whether they make 7 or 8 million a year or the League's minimum ! If you deserve to play then play them!
    Totally agree , Who ever comes in needs to play the players who are playing well , teach them to paly hard nose football with speed , Our players play way to soft ...

SoccerRam is offline Registered User

Folks, I have heard this same rumor from the gridiron gateway site and their insider. Said Art Shell is as good as hired. I am not happy about this and can't see why his name even came up...what is his connection to the front office. What was Shell's record with the Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerRam
    Folks, I have heard this same rumor from the gridiron gateway site and their insider. Said Art Shell is as good as hired. I am not happy about this and can't see why his name even came up...what is his connection to the front office. What was Shell's record with the Raiders?
    Iam not sure , the fact that he is high ranking officer within the NFL corp office ? ? Iam with you Iam not happy about it , But if he is then lets get behide him and give him a chance ... Dame he cant do much worse than the people running things now ... Atleast he is a hard nose type of guy , wont stand for any crap ( please dont misunderstand what I mean I would rather have GRAY )
    Before we sail the ship down to the dark deep sea with with the rest of the wrecks at the bottom lets see what happens ... I have read in many different places that he really want another chance bad , let see if its true ??
    ?
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-28-2005 at 01:55 PM.

Scooper

LOL LOL LOL

I dont Know ? I do know where the info comes from , I really hope their wrong ... Just an OldRamsfan ...

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Art Shell was 56-41 as the Raiders' head coach, and took his team to three playoff appearances. I believe I read somewhere that John Shaw has a good relationship with Al Davis, who mentioned at least once that he regretted firing Shell... so he'd probably put in a good word for him if Shaw inquired.

Blankman17 is offline Registered User

EDM,

The fact you even have those unis in your avatar makes me ashamed.

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Haha, I hadn't noticed that before. That was one ugly year [uni's included], wasn't it?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast