Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Blankman17 is offline Registered User

Re: Inside Info News Flash On Rams New H.C.

The Candystripes were not pretty, no. I much more prefer the 2003 or 2005 versions.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Blankman is that you ? ? I just want to say this again nothing is 100% untill it happens ...

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Art Shell has a losing playoff record and sealed his fate when his well-stocked team lost 51-3 in the playoffs (looking totally unprepared) and the next year his potent offensive scored SIX points in their playoff loss.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Tony Soprano are you just going to keep repeating the same stats over and over again to get your # of posts up? I would like to get my # up as well so I will just keep asking this same question over and over again as well.:tongue:

"Tony" I know what your saying but he did get to the playoffs ?? the #'s are right but if he is going yo our guy lets see what he can do , it cant be too much worse than what we have now ... What ya think ?? just a thought ?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Art Shell has a losing playoff record and sealed his fate when his well-stocked team lost 51-3 in the playoffs (looking totally unprepared) and the next year his potent offensive scored SIX points in their playoff loss.

I'm not a Shell advocate. I am hoping for more. However, saying a coach has a losing record is not something that screams "Bad Coach". I'd take a losing playoff record over no playoff record any day of the week.

Of the 259 HC's in the history of the NFL, only 29 have at least 5 playoff games and a +.500 record.
    Of the 259 HC's in the history of the NFL, 142 have never been to the playoffs.

I'd love to get one of the those 29 (at least one of them's that's still alive), but a coach in the 45% that has been to the playoffs is better than the 55% who's never seen a postseason sideline.
    Last edited by HUbison; -12-29-2005 at 12:16 PM.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Well said stated "Hub" This has nothing to with what anyone has said ! ! Butt your right no matter who it is lets stand behide him or Her (thats for MOM) the #'s are right SO all we can do is hope for the best ...Iam not an advocate of shell myself but if it is lets go forward and hope for the best "GO RAMS" ... Just a note check out the new espn sports mag and whats on the cover in the gallery LOL under members
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-30-2005 at 03:22 AM.

I have a call into the person that gave my brother-in-law
    the info , I dont have their home ph# so I took a chance by calling the office , they may or may not call me back ? ? due to whats going on so we shall see ,I just wanted you all to know that was trying as well to find out what is going , Ill do my best ...

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Of the 259 HC's in the history of the NFL
    I thought Snyder went through that many all by himself!

Blankman17 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OldRamsfan
    Blankman is that you ? ? I just want to say this again nothing is 100% untill it happens ...
    Yes, yes, it be me.

How cool is that , Is this an every day thing or just once a year LOL ? ? No word as yet from the call , let all know when it does ... Dez did you get a reply from the park yet ? ?
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-30-2005 at 12:08 PM.

Just an up date , wont here anything till afer new year I dont think ...Hoping it comes sooner than later ...
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -01-01-2006 at 08:17 PM.

Nothing is 100%

I did get a little more info 1.all will be fired except maybe Henry 2. The H.C. has been hired THEY would not say who it was, Said we would find out very soon and it would shock us all ... Iam glad they did not confrim so some here would not say I spreading rumors here ! ! All Iam doing here is passing the info to my RAMS family here ... Take it how you like ... most of the clan would like to know so this is for you ... HAPPY NEW
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -01-01-2006 at 08:36 PM.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Nothing is 100%

I did get a little more info 1.all will be fired except maybe Henry 2. The H.C. has been hired THEY would not say who it was, Said we would find out very soon and it would shock us all ... Iam glad they did not confrim so some here would not say I spreading rumors here ! ! All Iam doing here is passing the info to my RAMS family here ... Take it how you like ... most of the clan would like to know so this is for you ... HAPPY NEW
    Heres my take on this. IF the Rams have already hired the head coach as of now as OldRamsFan stated above then theres no way that the Rams hired anyone who is coaching in the NFL right now because they can't hire anyone who is still coaching before the playoffs are over since that would be tampering. My next thought would be that the Rams need to interview a minority candidate as per the NFL rule, soooooooooooooo hypothetically speaking they could have interviewed Art Shell and hired him because that would fulfill the Rams obligation to interview an minority candidate and also theres no tampering considering that Shell isn't coaching anywhere right now. These are just my thoughts going by what was posted earlier by OldRamsFan.
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -01-02-2006 at 04:20 AM.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Nothing is 100%

I did get a little more info 1.all will be fired except maybe Henry 2. The H.C. has been hired THEY would not say who it was, Said we would find out very soon and it would shock us all ...
    Maybe it is someone who already is working for the Rams.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast