shultsy24 is offline Registered User

Insight from a Bucs fan.

I just wanted to say, good game yesterday. It was a hard fought game yesterday up until the 4th quarter, both defenses played real well, neither offense looked to be in sync really at all. You guys got alot of pressure on Garcia at times and he somehow slipped out of it a few times. I know you guys have a very solid football team, it's only a matter of time before you guys go off. Cadillac almost cost us a couple times, and 2 Michael Clayton dropped passes, followed by a fumble hurt us. I was rather shocked with Wilkins too, i have always known him to be a very solid player. I just wanted to come around and say good game, and to keep your guys heads up because i know your Rams will turn it around this season. All of the negative posts on here ignore, you will always have people like that. But when they win their next 2, they will be back on the bandwagon. I strongly believe that you guys beat Dallas next week, it may not look like i but i look for your offense to get into a groove. Good luck next week guys, and thanks for being classy fans. I enjoyed this board talking about football. Thanks guys.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Insight from a Bucs fan.

Cheers.

It's nice to see someone has faith.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Cheers.

It's nice to see someone has faith.
    Yeah and it ain't a Rams fan lol. Can't for the life of me see how the Rams pull of a win in Dallas. They look hard to stop at the moment with Romo, Barber and TO really starting the season strongly. But here's hoping to a major upset..

Quote Originally Posted by 81~BIG-GAME View Post
    Yeah and it ain't a Rams fan lol. Can't for the life of me see how the Rams pull of a win in Dallas. They look hard to stop at the moment with Romo, Barber and TO really starting the season strongly. But here's hoping to a major upset..
    Hey man, i can see it coming. You guys are not a 0-3 team, you should have Def won your first two games. You guys barely gave up any yardage to the 9ers if i remember right, it was just turnovers that killed you.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Thanks for the nice words shultsy24. Congrats on the win and good luck to the bucs this season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

We appreciate the vote of confidence. I sure hope we get back on track. The Bucs have humbled two supposedly explosive offenses in as many weeks. Best of luck to your team with the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    We appreciate the vote of confidence. I sure hope we get back on track. The Bucs have humbled two supposedly explosive offenses in as many weeks. Best of luck to your team with the rest of the season.
    Thanks guys, best of luck to the Rams the rest of the season as well. Jackson is a beast of a RB, he pounded us all day long! I can't wait to see the Rams cowboys game next week, should be a good one if the Rams get their offense back in tune.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Shultzy, thank you for being a classy fan as well, and for propping us up a bit as well. Most of us have not lost hope, but the 0-for club is getting smaller and we're still in it, and we don't see a lot of light at the end of the tunnel coming up. I know we're just a time bomb waiting to go off on offense, but it's worrying that we haven't yet.

Smile Re: Insight from a Bucs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Shultzy, thank you for being a classy fan as well, and for propping us up a bit as well. Most of us have not lost hope, but the 0-for club is getting smaller and we're still in it, and we don't see a lot of light at the end of the tunnel coming up. I know we're just a time bomb waiting to go off on offense, but it's worrying that we haven't yet.
    Yeah man i know what you mean, we already have half as many wins as we did all of last season pretty sad if you ask me. Looks like all we needed was a few upgraded linemen and a better QB. You guys have some of the best WR in the league, an AWESOME RB, and a AWESOME QB. I think the big problem is that Line. I think they really let bulger get rattled the first couple weeks. He looks a bit quick with his decisions and just wants to let it go asap. I understand it has to be hard losing probably the best LT in the game, along with what 2-3 other starting offensive linemen. That is tough for any team in this league to win with, but from my understanding you guys should have a couple of them guys back soon right?

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by shultsy24 View Post
    Yeah man i know what you mean, we already have half as many wins as we did all of last season pretty sad if you ask me. Looks like all we needed was a few upgraded linemen and a better QB. You guys have some of the best WR in the league, an AWESOME RB, and a AWESOME QB. I think the big problem is that Line. I think they really let bulger get rattled the first couple weeks. He looks a bit quick with his decisions and just wants to let it go asap. I understand it has to be hard losing probably the best LT in the game, along with what 2-3 other starting offensive linemen. That is tough for any team in this league to win with, but from my understanding you guys should have a couple of them guys back soon right?
    I know you understand what we are feeling from your season last year. Thanks for the Sportsmanship! Your team looked fantastic last week as well!

Good luck this season and it looks like Gruden will keep his job for a few more seasons. It looks like the Bucs and Panthers are in the fight for the South!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Our problems are not are team, but a lack of poor game planning, and poor play calls. Linehan has proven, he's not a head coach. I was for him, but this is inexcusable.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope our Rams can get things going, the season is still early. Its still easily possible. Best of luck to you and the Bucs this season. I cheer for the bucs everytime they play, except when they play the Rams of course.