throwback week

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

International supermodels in ClanRam t-shirts!

I don't know how Dez did it, but he managed to get two of the hottest male supermodels on the planet to pose in the new ClanRam t-shirts. Ladies, I must warn you, click on this link at your own risk. The mere sight of Avenger and me...errr... I mean.....uh.. these two international male supermodels may make you lose the one heart you have to give.

And of course the best part is the t-shirts these two hunks are sporting can be yours. How you ask? Easy. Click the link that says "ClanRam T-shirts" and it will take you to the shopping order site. It's easy and has three unique benefits:

1. You get a great one-of-a-kind t-shirt available to you as a ClanRam member.
    2. You will be directly responsible for the growth of this great site.
    3. You will help defer some of the costs to this premium site without any premium membership fees.

Show your colors. Get yours today.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: International supermodels in ClanRam t-shirts!

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy, it hurts!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Those SHIRTS are hot! I'm reserving judgement on the male models. HUb, I think we need you to suit up and solve the O-Line problems once and for all! The gallery is starting to shape up.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    HUb, I think we need you to suit up and solve the O-Line problems once and for all!
    Nah, I'm a lover not a fighter. And all I'm blocking these days are my arteries. But then again, I guess blocking isn't necessarily a prerequisite for our line, is it?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, I guess I'll have to take a picture of me in mine also so everyone can witness the 170 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.....

LOL

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

"Twisted sex and steel appeal"?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S SICK, TX!!!!!!

Oh, wait... maybe I read that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Well, I guess I'll have to take a picture of me in mine also so everyone can witness the 170 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal.....

LOL
    Oh I can just see it now.......the first ever CLANRAM T-SHIRT CALENDARS!!!!!! Come see AvengerRam, Mr. July himself as he lounges on the beaches of Miami in his T-shirt. And nothing is hotter than an August Texas night with txramsfan in his T-shirt and boots. And ladies, on those cold West Virginia winter nights, nothing says lovin' from the oven like curling up with NickSeiler and his ClanRam T-shirt.

Oh yea, this sounds like a million dollar idea to me.