Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irritating!!!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Irritating!!!

Who in the heck is allowing Raider banners advertise on Clan Ram!!!:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: Irritating!!!

I am not seeing them. I will look into it

Rambos is offline Registered User

I am not seeing them. I will look into it
    They rotate. it is hard on the eyes.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

It's called "PAYING THE BILLS". Unless EvERYONE wanted to pony up and help support the site on an annual basis, those Raider banner ads should be a blessing.

someone take a snap shot and send it to me along with the url the banner ad goes to, I can block some of them but since I am in Scotland, I am not being targeted

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

At least it should be a STL RAMS banner ad; but if it came down to money or Faider ads, I'll pony up. If it turns into a ******* ad, I will leave this board.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I thought the faider one was bad until I saw the one claiming Jesus isn't real. Can't get much more offensive than that. Suprised no one has said anything.

blood85 is offline Registered User

Yeah I saw that garbage also, the chokeland banner, it was really annoying, especially on the CR website.

keith m. klink Guest

i saw the raiders, and wondered why , i didn't see the jesus one , freedom of speech , that is what makes this country great , but they don't bother me because i don't pay attention to them, i'm too busy reading what you guy's write . so too hell with the raiders, and the jesus haters , they will get theirs , and we will still be doing what we do best , crank out some beeottch slaps at each other. BUTT UP , AND SHWING .

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Who in the heck is allowing Raider banners advertise on Clan Ram!!!:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Um, those non-premium members? Not directly at you LAR, but since you are the one complaining, kinda - sorta.

Dez is hosting this place out of the generousity of his love for the RAMS. That and the limited donations of Premium members.

BTW, I don't see any Raider banners...
    This space for rent...

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I don't notice them... ads on all websites are a necessary evil to support the costs of maintaining sites but I rarely notice the ads.

I think the complaining about them is more irritating than the ads. I might see a mention or two but to make the same complaint on so many different threads? There has to be a better way to get your post count up...

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -04-13-2007 at 12:44 AM. Reason: typos
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

If anyone has a issue with an ad do the following two things

1) take a snapshot of the banner

2) PM me that and the url the banner directs you to and I will check it out.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Problem: People don't like the ads.

Solution: Same people can send money to Dez.

It's just that simple.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

blood85 is offline Registered User

With all that being said, we still need to get rid of that lame faider banner.

FTG Guest

It could be a seahawks banner...just think about that!!

-FTG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast