Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: Isaac Bruce and General Counsel

General Counsel sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there, our prayers go out to you and yours.

majorram is offline Registered User

I'm sooo sorry to hear this news, Lis and my prayers are with you buddy.. speak soon...

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"

general counsel is offline Registered User

Thanks to everyone for their support. I should have mentioned in the post that this guy has watched every single rams game with me for 5 years. He has helped me through the highs and lows of my rams mania and was the key guy in helping me design my entire rams museum. He hung every picture on the wall (there are over 100 of them), helped me place the 125 pennants, arrange the cards, hang the uniforms, place the helmets etc. He was a lions fans who rooted for the rams for me and i cant tell you how great it is to watch the rams with a great nfl fan who has a little bit of objectivity in the heat of the moment. He kept my little girl under control during the games so i could go crazy and even changed her diapers during the games so i didnt have to do it.

On his deathbed, when he was trying to rally, I wore my old faulk game jersey and repeatedly gave him the ramming speed sign and chant in the hopes that he would hear me and revive. When it was clear that it was almost over and the machines had been unplugged, i gave him the final ramming speed in the hopes that he will join crazylegs hirsch, jack snow and the other horn lovers that have gone to heaven this year.

I will deliver the eulogy thursday, after which hopefully the healing process can begin and maybe i can find some way to deal with this.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Hey, GC
    Sorry I didn't get to post anything earlier. In the past five years, I lost both my parents, an ex-mother-in-law (who was almost like a mother to me still) and a friend from work. Times like this, life really sucks.
    I have a feeling you'll get through this OK. It's going to be hard. It'll be really rough when you watch the first game of the season. He'll be there with you every time you think about him.
    I've got some **** going on in my life right now, nothing like you do, but still something I really don't want to have to watch happen. I'll still take time to say a prayer and wish you well.

Hang in there.

RamsFan16 Guest

Wow! I am so sorry to hear that GC. Now he is in heaven with Jack Snow and the others and they will ensure us a Superbowl Championship next season! BTW what is the Ramming Speed chant?

RammieGirl Guest

GC, I'm very sorry for the loss of your best friend. You sound like a truly good person and a compassionate friend as well. My sincere prayers are with you and your friend's family during this difficult time.

Utter, I hope that your dad recovers fully and that you will make many more memories together that you will treasure forever.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl
    Utter, I hope that your dad recovers fully and that you will make many more memories together that you will treasure forever.
    Thanks Rammie...he is going to have heart problems for the rest of his life, but hopefully he will work through them and have many more happy years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12