RamTime Guest

Its the 3rd Quarter right now

I am typing this as I watch but my mind is made up as far as Bulger. He is pretty darn good He is an accident looking for a place to happen but the kid can throw. It's too bad this defense is so bad because if they were just an average defense then we may have a chance. These keystone players on our defense are always out of position and always lost. They are terrible tacklers and the act like they don't give a damn. Our offense can get it done. They need to jell but I think they will improve while our defense will keep stinking up the place. I still say there is a leadership problem on that team which is why our special teams are bad and the team always looks like its pre-season. Martz needs to light a fire under his coach’s asses hot enough so the effect will ripple through each and every unit. Cannot believe this defense I don't think there is a player on that unit that knows what down it is. This is quite possibly the worst defense I have seen the Rams field with the possible exception of 2000. Well Saints got the ball near our goal line again so I will sign out now.

Wait maybe leadership problem is not the way to express it. I think we have a disciplin problem on this team.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Its the 3rd Quarter right now

Agree 100% When will this team give up on Ryan "Running With Ease" Pickett and Damione "Is He On The Field" Lewis?