theodus69 Guest

It's almost over!!!!!!

Well , Looking at what I thought may be a chance season has turned to no chance! I don't want to see this team in the playoffs, It would be an embarassment to us all! Bulger is calm as ever and I feel is getting better and better all the time and that takes alot for me to say if you know how much I disliked the guy for years. And Jackson to is showing why we picked him! He is improving all the time. But the rest of the gang( bruce & Holt aside) this team is terrible! I knew Linny had his work cut out, But this is ridiculus. The Front line on D sucks, Which in turn makes the LB's & DB's look like ****! The Makeshift O-line is a disaster. But I think it all started with the loss of........Yes I must say it, London Fletcher,Anyway, This is still my team and I stand behide them. Even though their ass's suck canal water about right now! But one thing on the bright side, The Bears suck on MONDAYNITE!!!!!!!!We might just turn the corner of this dissmal year and find a bright flower growing in the snow!!!! I just hope it isn't yellow!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: It's almost over!!!!!!

It is never over theodus69. There is no end. There is always another season, another off-season, another pre-season, regular season.... you get my point.

Speaking of bright flowers....my sister and I both had a single purple flower in the flower bed that is blooming despite the frost and the cold. Very bizzare...we traded pictures and the flower looks the same.

Let's hope the Rams can find themselves during this game and shine some light on a dismal season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Well , Looking at what I thought may be a chance season has turned to no chance! I don't want to see this team in the playoffs, It would be an embarassment to us all!
    Huh? You say the season has turned to no chance, then say you don't want to see this team make the playoffs? By your comments you obviously know there is still a chance, especially with almost every team in the NFC playing Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. We're 1 game out of a playoff spot with 4 to go. Stranger things have happened and if we did somehow manage to make the playoffs, wouldn't that mean we were playing pretty good football just to get to that point? The playoffs are a whole new season with a clean slate. I'd be ecstatic to make the post season.

theodus69 Guest

As a rams fan to the end, yes I know there is a chance and I was just brewing up some fire so don't take what I say literally, It's all in fun. But to make the playoffs in this weird season doesn't mean we are good , we just got lucky! This is not a good team altogether at this point and I am hoping monday nites game is a turn around for us!!!!!!!!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    As a rams fan to the end, yes I know there is a chance and I was just brewing up some fire so don't take what I say literally, It's all in fun. But to make the playoffs in this weird season doesn't mean we are good , we just got lucky! This is not a good team altogether at this point and I am hoping monday nites game is a turn around for us!!!!!!!!!
    Whether making the playoffs means we are good or not? I really don't care, as making the playoffs means we have at least 1 more week to watch our RAMS. Anything is possible. Maybe more than 1 more week?:r