Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: "Its a Wonderful Trade"

SWFCRAM is offline Registered User

Re: "Its a Wonderful Trade"

The trade is looking a good one because of the men who are now taking good players with those picks. If you look back at the Dickerson trade the Rams bagged three extra first round picks and three extra second round picks - a great opportunity to add talent.
    I fancy that with Snead and Fisher in charge we would have come out of those drafts with something a lot better than Gaston Green, Aaron Cox, Fred Strickland, Cleveland Gary, Frank Stams and Darryl Henley.
    It’s great to be able to look forward to a young team growing together and becoming a major force in football over the coming years.
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Re: "Its a Wonderful Trade"

Quote Originally Posted by SWFCRAM View Post
    The trade is looking a good one because of the men who are now taking good players with those picks. If you look back at the Dickerson trade the Rams bagged three extra first round picks and three extra second round picks - a great opportunity to add talent.
    I fancy that with Snead and Fisher in charge we would have come out of those drafts with something a lot better than Gaston Green, Aaron Cox, Fred Strickland, Cleveland Gary, Frank Stams and Darryl Henley.
    It’s great to be able to look forward to a young team growing together and becoming a major force in football over the coming years.
    Man this sums it up for me! The Rams stood pat and did not move back once to leverage the picks. Six picks six players. So far this regime has used three picks and turned it into seven players. You get the feeling next year unless we have a shot at a real blue chip player the Rams will trade back again and get more value from the pick. I would like to see us trade next years pick and have two first round picks in 2015 and 2016.
    SWFCRAM likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12