IzzyHigh1212 is offline Registered User

I've kind of been on the fence...

With Scott all throughout the year. I mean, the injuries played a huge part in our season, don't get me wrong--but this game tonight proved to me that he is NOT a good coach. Not now at least. He can't seem to manage his offense. The first half, we come out great. Pretty balanced. Good game, so I'm antsy for the second half, right. Well, we get to the third quarter and our offense is flat. Play calling is horrible. We get shut down. Proving to me that Linehan isn't NFL coaching material due to the fact that he doesn't seem to be able to make the proper adjustments for the second half.

Seriously, what does he have the team do during half time? Pass out cold ones to everyone and have 'em watch the various half-time reports around cable television? Steven Jackson is nowhere in sight during the second half. Sure we're behind--but STILL.

Seeing Torry Holt lash out on Linehan doesn't help his cause much either. I'm def feeling like he's lost the team at this point. Everything has been executed very nonchalantly in the fourth quarter by each of the players.

We could have won this, even with our defense not playing as well as it had in recent weeks. We WOULD have won this if we had a decent head coach calling the shots. I know Shaw has committed to Scott for at least another year, but I'm seriously thinking he needs to rethink his decision. Is the front office not watching the same games we are?

PS...I know I don't post much-but I had to get that off of the ol' chest. lol

Rambos is online now Registered User

Re: I've kind of been on the fence...

We are 3-11 and he coaches like we are trying to make a playoff run. The Steelers where taking more chances then us. They faked a punt and we punt down by a score. How about the third and long draw play, give me a break!

THoltDaBest81 is offline Registered User

You just covered about 7% of what i want to get off my chest.

IzzyHigh1212 is offline Registered User

Haha f'real.