Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: I've REALLY LOST HOPE For Our Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
    i think we may have, but all of these people now days that swap teams it is hard to even guess. the Ed can hold 65,000 people, so i would say atleast 70,000 people.
    From what I read this past year, of the 65,000 people that attended the games, about half of them were fans of the opposing teams. So, it sounds like there's about 35,000 fans left in St. Louis. :x

But cheer up guys, I feel good things are to come for our team. I really do. I'll feel a whole lot better when the FO situation is settled, which hopefully is w/o Jay Z and Shaw. Hang on guys, it's going to be a rocky, but exciting offseason.

Faithful Rams fan since 1968

PHAT-MONEY Guest

i forgot about that.. i dont know how, but I managed to forget about the Lambeau South that the pack fans were calling the Ed. it's sad, but i do see big things coming our way, and i dont just mean GLENN DORSEY... who i like just a bit... but winning.

btimsah Guest

but with Linehan they'll screw up most of those picks and they won't develop. They'll also be in (probably) a loser's scheme that will ruin their natural abilities before they go to some other team, remember what it's like to play football again and have a career year.

Well we only have one way to go. And that's.. down. Yep, were gonna fail as long as Linehan is around.

Did I mention I'm not sold on Haslett either? I don't think I did. Yeah his defensive scheme hasnt gave me a boner once.

Ramanator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    Agreed TX.

One thing's for sure...I doubt ANYONE'S going into next season with the same expectations as (most of us) had last year.
    My expectations are at least 3 damn wins.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

if you expect a Bear to bite you, you will be happy when it only craps on your shoe.

moloch41 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by btimsah View Post
    Did I mention I'm not sold on Haslett either? I don't think I did. Yeah his defensive scheme hasnt gave me a boner once.
    I would have to agree. I know people were raving about him this year, but I just didn't see the miraculous job that he did. Anyway, it wasn't Linny's fault because it never is...
    Last edited by moloch41; -01-25-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-24-2008, 03:37 AM