St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

Angry Jack$on'$ Bell Got Rung in Philly

FRUITS OF A VERY POOR TRAINING CAMP

I rewatched this dismal game after I got home from the Stadium and 1.5 hour ride home....and GOOSE summed it up...Nothing the Rams did was crisp, or tight...We stumbled onto the offensive line.

And Steven Jackson , God pray you read this along with the Hack who chose to give you that many touches....YEA u got yer bell rung, even tho you recoverd and pointed down field....You never saw him comin, Had you had your feel of that in training camp, Id say you would have tucked, and ducked that hit and still remained on your feet. You can tell you where not ready for the season...I would have definately had been consistant with my Preseason first string,,,who where Jelled, and in sync...

Bulger, could have hung in there better, why wasnt Trent or Brock in there....Something needed to click....

I just gotta hang my head...

I love my Rams, I will never not be a fan, And I will support this team til the day I die... God save the Rams

rammiser is offline Registered User

Re: Jack$on'$ Bell Got Rung in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Ram 56 View Post
    FRUITS OF A VERY POOR TRAINING CAMP

I rewatched this dismal game after I got home from the Stadium and 1.5 hour ride home....and GOOSE summed it up...Nothing the Rams did was crisp, or tight...We stumbled onto the offensive line.

And Steven Jackson , God pray you read this along with the Hack who chose to give you that many touches....YEA u got yer bell rung, even tho you recoverd and pointed down field....You never saw him comin, Had you had your feel of that in training camp, Id say you would have tucked, and ducked that hit and still remained on your feet. You can tell you where not ready for the season...I would have definately had been consistant with my Preseason first string,,,who where Jelled, and in sync...

Bulger, could have hung in there better, why wasnt Trent or Brock in there....Something needed to click....

I just gotta hang my head...

I love my Rams, I will never not be a fan, And I will support this team til the day I die... God save the Rams

Interesting, Jackson missed the entire training camp and your blaming him. I actually thought he was the only offensive player that looked half way decent.
    Just Fix It

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Jackson isnt the one to blame here. He did better than I expected actually. It was the offensive calling that was terrible. The offensive line as ALWAYS was bad.

If anything needs to be done by next week, sign a new offensive line player.
    Last edited by Mooselini; -09-07-2008 at 10:15 PM.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Best post of the day! Went to the game, drove an hour 1/2, after watching us get lit and you watched it again! You don't have to tell me you will never NOT be a Rams fan!

St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Interesting, Jackson missed the entire training camp and your blaming him. I actually thought he was the only offensive player that looked half way decent.

Well I kinda meant the whole Offense, We where out played on every spectrum

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Right now I am BITING my lip over this defeat...am going to hold off on my venom till at least week 5....after that the true measure of the Rams team will be better known. Perhaps, it was just opening season jitters and the Rams choked--maybe