txramsfan is offline Registered User

Jack Reynolds photos in the gallery

Ferter has posted some AWESOME photos of one of the Rams who has a soft spot in the heart of tx....JACK "HACKSAW" REYNOLDS. One of the greatest defensive players in the history of the Rams. There are some great photos of him with another Ram that has a soft spot....ISIAH ROBERTSON.

Not to many offensive players make it into the soft spot, but there are plenty on the defense. Currently, there are only two offensive players in the soft spot....Isaac Bruce and Vince Ferragamo. See, the Secretary of ClanRam Defense does watch the O every now and then.

However, go check out Ferter's gallery pics. They'll bring a tear to an old Ram fan eye and show newbie Ram fans what history the Rams defense actually has.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Jack Reynolds photos in the gallery

Isaac Bruce and Vince Ferragamo
    :up:

Two very good choices.
    I hope this years D can restore the pride that once was the RAMS DEFENSE. :clanram:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Drew4EverRams is offline Registered User

Re: Jack Reynolds photos in the gallery

im with ya Tx on being a D-Lover,although since ive been a Ram `83 weve had some great players on our O,my favourite players have either been on our D or our O-Line which to me shares a lot of qualities all players on D should have-they like to get physical!

personal favourites of mine have included-

O-Line-Slater,Harrah,Doug Smith,Newberry,Pace,Turley(in his one year of actually playing for us!)Timmerman and McCollum(especially when they were in their prime)Nutten etc...

on D-Toby Wright,Fletch(my all time favourite!),Bly,Kevin Carter(one average year by his standards and he was demonised!he still had something like 11 sacks!)Wistrom,Gary Jeter(5 sacks in a game v Raiders:bow: ,id love to see a pic of him in the gallery!) Zgonina,Farr,Ray Agnew,Little, Phieffer,Jerry Gray,Kevin Greene,Todd Lyght etc....

Ah just couldnt resist a trip down my own memory lane!