Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By r8rh8rmike
  • 1 Post By NJ Ramsfan1
  • 1 Post By Dwight Frye
  • 2 Post By RamFan_Til_I_Die

Thread: Jackson Brings Sanity To An Insane Situation

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Jackson Brings Sanity To An Insane Situation

He's whipped his teammates into action, and last night he whipped McDaniels into action. After an insane series of plays from the 1 that included a QB sneak by a QB with a bad wheel (how briliant was that), and 3 straight inane passing plays, a fuming Jackson walked toward the sideline and screamed at McDaniels to give him the damn ball so they could score. McDaniels listened, and Jackson scored. Amazing concept. What the hell do we need McDaniels for? That series of play calls tells me all I need to know about him. The sooner he's gone, the better.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Re: Jackson Brings Sanity To An Insane Situation

Perfectly put. *Paging Bill Cowher*

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

This series perfectly illustrated the Rams' season, their shortcomings and the cluelessness of the coaching staff. Jackson should be nominated for sainthood for putting up with this crap year after year.
    Dwight Frye likes this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Takes a frickin genius to figure that stuff out right? My Border Collie knows to put SJ39 in those situations. Come on Stan

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Absurd. Tell you what, put all 11 men in the box. First and goal from the one? I'd run him 4 times ....
    Ramone likes this.
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Damn, I went to bed after the 1st half and I missed that? Anybody have that on video. I would love to see it!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Yeah man I just don't get it. My wife, who literally knows next to nothing about football was asking last night why Jackson was on the sidelines with it being first and goal on the 1.

WTH happened to the McDaniels that took a bunch of mostly nobodies on the Broncos and turned them into the #1 offense. Did he just get lucky with Orton's success in Denver? Has he lost his mind? Is he part of some tank job scheme to move the Rams back to L.A.? Has he been replaced by an alien doppleganger while the real McDaniels is aboard the mothership getting an anal probe?

Whatever the reason, I don't care. His gameplans and playcalling are the worst that I can remember seeing. He absolutely has to go.
    NJ Ramsfan1 and Ramone like this.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    He's whipped his teammates into action, and last night he whipped McDaniels into action. After an insane series of plays from the 1 that included a QB sneak by a QB with a bad wheel (how briliant was that), and 3 straight inane passing plays, a fuming Jackson walked toward the sideline and screamed at McDaniels to give him the damn ball so they could score. McDaniels listened, and Jackson scored. Amazing concept. What the hell do we need McDaniels for? That series of play calls tells me all I need to know about him. The sooner he's gone, the better.
    This goes back one of my posts about being sick of us adjusting our play calling to the other team. Total nonsense last night. So everyone in America knew last night that Jackson should get the ball...4 times in a row if needed. JUST DO IT....make the opposition adjust to our strength!

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

And Kroenke still employs these loser buffoons. Embarrassing. Thank you Rams for making me embarrassed that I cheer for you.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Damn, I went to bed after the 1st half and I missed that? Anybody have that on video. I would love to see it!
    I don't think there is any video of it. I didn't remember seeing that, so I watched it again to double check, and there is no video. One of the announcers said, "I'm watching Steven Jackson, Jaws.He just looked at the sideline and yelling at them." That's the exact quote. I'm not doubting he did it, just letting you know there is no video that I know of.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Before last night I gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed he should stay with the shortened off season. That series changed my mind pretty damn quickly. I feel bad for Jackson, he definitely wants to say something right now but is too professional to do so.