Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Jackson finds fan absence hard to bear

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I knew there was an excuse for that one. Okay, let's wait 75 years before making a decision to be a real fan. Come on man, I've already been through one move with this team I don't want to see it happen again. So many excuses as to why not to support the Rams. How about we think of some reasons to support them. Like, making a difference on watching them play in front of a home stadium full of RAMS fans maybe that might help their confidence. Also maybe getting off your hands and cheering instead of sleeping through the game. Some people don't know what they have untill they lose it and you would think St. Louis fans would be experts on that subject.
    You kinda missed the point there, so I'll say it a different way.....you can't expect fans of a 10 year franchise to compare with fans of an 85 year franchise. Not an excuse, simply reality.

As for not wanting to move, I wouldn't worry about it. The games are selling out, so the owners are happy. That is the ONLY thing that matters in the end.

Once again, I don't like the current situation with the fans in the dome either. However, neither us nor Jackson has any business telling a ticket holder what to do with that ticket.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

bruce4life is offline Registered User

he made that quiet clear in his interview with the espn's the hotlist... he was livid with the stl.fans... hmmmmm weren't we just talking about this??? if the players can see it, its obvious that they need more support... What do incoming free agents think about coming to stl. after seeing thatm monday night game???

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    You kinda missed the point there, so I'll say it a different way.....you can't expect fans of a 10 year franchise to compare with fans of an 85 year franchise. Not an excuse, simply reality.

As for not wanting to move, I wouldn't worry about it. The games are selling out, so the owners are happy. That is the ONLY thing that matters in the end.

Once again, I don't like the current situation with the fans in the dome either. However, neither us nor Jackson has any business telling a ticket holder what to do with that ticket.
    Sorry Hub, I got the point it's just i'm pretty passionate about this subject. I know the Rams have been in St. Louis for only 10 yrs but they did win the Superbowl already. What I was saying is they won the big one give them a break there is going to be some rough spots. Let's not let 2 mediocre years empty out the dome. I mean I can be there for any game but as bad as they are I still take 3 hrs on Sunday to watch them play and I cheer for them the same whether they are 5-8 or 11-2 you know what I mean? If I were in St. Louis I would be at every game win lose or draw. I only wish Vegas had some sort of pro team I'd be first in line for season tickets.
    Just Fix It

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Sorry Hub, I got the point it's just i'm pretty passionate about this subject.
    Nothing to be sorry about, miser. Passion is what defines a fan IMHO.
    I only wish Vegas had some sort of pro team I'd be first in line for season tickets.
    Well, now you've just hurt the feelings of Showgirlz fans all over Nevada. What makes you think professional women's football isn't a sport? lol
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123