RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Jackson: "Guys need to make plays, stop waiting for others to make them!"

On his new journal entry today:
    We Need To Get On A Roll
    12/13/06

Youíre not going to get into the playoffs until you start winning. We need to go out here to Oakland, try to get a win, and go from there. If we can run the table and go 3-0 it would be great, but if not, someone needs to start stepping up and making plays and not waiting for somebody else to make plays.

My offensive line has created some big holes for me, but at the same time, itís not producing anything. Hopefully we can turn this around. We still have three weeks to play and thereís no need to throw in the towel. We need to start building for something and we need to do it now.
    http://www.nflplayers.com/players/pl...ection=journal

Amen Jackson, AMEN!

RamsFan16

blood85 is offline Registered User

Re: Jackson: "Guys need to make plays, stop waiting for others to make them!"

At least he's contributing. I can see how he indirectly supports what Marc Bulger feels, that there are those who don't care and maybe need to be "ruffled" a bit, so to speak.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by blood85 View Post
    At least he's contributing. I can see how he indirectly supports what Marc Bulger feels, that there are those who don't care and maybe need to be "ruffled" a bit, so to speak.
    Its good to see that they care

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

"ruffled"? Did he say "RUFFLED!?!?!??

I've heard of fluffed and roughed, but ruffled? lol

Well we know that makes 2 for sure who think they could and should be doing better...maybe the guys in the trenches are tired of the disparity of salaries and want to let the "Stars" know where they'd be without the blue collar workers....

RnD

GO RAMS!!

blood85 is offline Registered User

Yeah man, as in Ruffle their feathers....anyways, that's besides the point, others need to step up, and demonstrate why coaches decided to keep them on the team.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    "ruffled"? Did he say "RUFFLED!?!?!??

I've heard of fluffed and roughed, but ruffled? lol

Well we know that makes 2 for sure who think they could and should be doing better...maybe the guys in the trenches are tired of the disparity of salaries and want to let the "Stars" know where they'd be without the blue collar workers....

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    I don't think that is the case with Adam Timmerman. He has been in the league for 12 years, has two Super Bowl rings, and is playing with three cracked ribs. Can you imagine getting the feeling that you have to sneeze and have three cracked ribs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Good job Jackson. Some guys on this team need to step it up big time to prove they deserve a job next season.