throwback week

schut39 is offline Registered User

Jackson seeks peace with fans

I wonder how the crowd is going to react when SJ comes onto the field saturday?

By Jim Thomas
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    08/22/2008

Steven Jackson has fresh legs and a fresh contract. Now, he wants a fresh start — with Rams fans in St. Louis.

"I do understand everyone has their own opinion," Jackson said Thursday. "But I think if I can continue to play in the manner that I have in the (previous) four years, and stay healthy on the field, I think all will be forgiven.

"A lot of time, we're hard on our loved ones, and I consider my fans my loved ones. So some things I should take back. And I do apologize for my statements for being a little critical of them."

Then, he added with a laugh, "But I do want them to be in the (stands), too."

Josh Guest

Re: Jackson seeks peace with fans

Steven jackson Has been Destroyed by some for his Lack of ability to stay on the Field. If he stays on the Field, well I think you know what Im saying.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by schut39 View Post
    I wonder how the crowd is going to react when SJ comes onto the field saturday?

By Jim Thomas
    ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
    08/22/2008

Steven Jackson has fresh legs and a fresh contract. Now, he wants a fresh start — with Rams fans in St. Louis.

"I do understand everyone has their own opinion," Jackson said Thursday. "But I think if I can continue to play in the manner that I have in the (previous) four years, and stay healthy on the field, I think all will be forgiven.

"A lot of time, we're hard on our loved ones, and I consider my fans my loved ones. So some things I should take back. And I do apologize for my statements for being a little critical of them."

Then, he added with a laugh, "But I do want them to be in the (stands), too."
    I like it. Great comment .

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    I like it. Great comment .
    The BEST comment that Jackson could make is NO COMMENT! BUTT on the field
    and teeth firmly clenched to his mouthpiece!

RAM ON!