Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    eldfan is offline Registered User

Re: Jeff Fisher and the whole titans squad

Quote Originally Posted by andylopez105 View Post
    Im new to the forum, but have been a Rams fan for many years now and all I have to say is that the nfl breaks the core values and rules of sportsmanship. That score and that game was entirely unnecessary. Going for it on 4th and 2 and running up the score. It comes back to bite them like last year when they lost johnson in game one of the playoffs. They should take out the starters and sit on the victory. Not be royal douche bags. Although maybe the Titans organization is still bitter over our Super Bowl victory. Maybe Fischer was venting his anger right at Incognito who has clearly been a cancer to the team
    Welcome good post.

:ramlogo:

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

i'm just glad chris johnson didn't get 150 yards, still 117 yds, but at least it makes it tougher. now he needs 160 yards per game.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    i'm just glad chris johnson didn't get 150 yards, still 117 yds, but at least it makes it tougher. now he needs 160 yards per game.
    Yes i to am happy he didnt rack up 200 yards like some predicted. Our run defense didnt exactly come up big today, but it could have been much worse.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

Some of you sound like Titans fans with these posts. Ridiculous. There was no excuse for running up the score like that. Those 4th down conversions were completely classless. Jeff Fisher is a piece of garbage who still has his panties in a knot because the Rams whipped him 10 years ago.

If anybody thinks he's forgotten about SB XXXIV they're wrong. That was easily the worst moment of his professional career and I'm sure he still thinks about it to this day.

Classless. There's no such thing as sportsmanship in the NFL anymore

macrammer is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    So what? Maybe this will spark a fire under our team, no?

Either way, lose by 30 or 200, a loss is a loss.
    Exactly. We lost. Again. Let's put the focus on where it needs to be. Certainly not on the Titans. This team is pathetic with holes all over the place.
    Spags should be upset at how they played and focused only on what he needs to do to tune this around, period. His team had the chance to stop them, could not, so fix it. This game is done

andylopez105 is offline Registered User

I think as Rams fans and fans of the game we are in a win win. Either our franchise keeps Dickersons record or we see history made. I have Chris Johnson on my fantasy team but always root for the Rams before fantasy. After the past few seasons I think what our defense and especially front 7 has been able to achieve this year isn't as good as we all hoped, but we have a lot of positives to take into the draft and into the off season.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

I thought he (Fisher) was quite the jerk. Yeah, we suck. But maybe you shouldn't rub our nose in it. I truly hope we get them again next year.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

This is one funny thread ...

Nobody ran up the score in this game, plain and simple ...

We lost 47 to 7 because we are a bad team ...

GET OVER IT ...

Ohhhhhhhh, Spags was upset. Boohoo. Maybe he should focus on doing a better job coaching rather than worrying about Jeff Fisher "running up the score", and maybe then we wouldn't get whipped like that ....

Just think about what you are saying when you complain about Fisher going for it on 4th and 3. All we had to do was STOP THEM ...
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -12-14-2009 at 01:07 AM.

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

Man the tone of this forum lately is frightening. People get angery at each other all the time it seems. Or at least that's the tone of alot of responses I see on various threads from various people.

Eddyc85 is offline Registered User

I'm a Titans fan and I gotta say I saw no problem with what we did today. And no I'm not being a homer. I sat through the 59-0 beatdown the Pats gave us (which was much uglier than today's game) and as much as I hate the Patriots I saw nothing wrong with what they did. If we can't stop them than we deserved to get crushed like that. As for going for it on 4th and whatever, some might argue that kicking a FG is worse than going for it. At least it gives you a chance to keep us from scoring as opposed to the sure thing FG. I'm not trying to start anything, just saying it happened to us and that's how I felt so don't take it too hard, it's just how the games played.

On a side note I'm an OSU fan so I'm enjoying seeing James Laurinaitis have such a good rookie season.

HoustonTexan80 is offline Registered User

What do you expect from the Titans? They are a very dirty team and will take advantage of anything. I have to deal with them every year. I can guarantee you that Fisher would have done the same to the Texans on Monday night if he could have. He's getting a big head with Vince back and CJ getting yardage.

Eddyc85 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonTexan80 View Post
    I can guarantee you that Fisher would have done the same to the Texans on Monday night if he could have.
    I would hope so. Since when is playing hard for 60 minutes a bad thing? If the Rams can't stop us how is that our fault? Are we supposed to take knees for 10 minutes or just run it up the middle every play? One day, when the Texans get a team capable of playing over .500 football you'll understand.

HoustonTexan80 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
    I would hope so. Since when is playing hard for 60 minutes a bad thing? If the Rams can't stop us how is that our fault? Are we supposed to take knees for 10 minutes or just run it up the middle every play? One day, when the Texans get a team capable of playing over .500 football you'll understand.
    The tacks are a lot worst than the Texans this year. I know the Texans will finish with the better record than Tennessee. I look forward to the Titans losing this week.

bigtitan53279 is offline Registered User

jimmy johnson said it best:

"i can only coach my team, i can't coach the other side. i coached my team as hard as i could coach them, i had no control over the opponent. it's not my fault they weren't any good. i've got an offense out there that is pushed and taught to score points, if they don't score points they're not doing their job. i don't want my offense out there punting."

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I have no problem with it. Hell, I'd kill to see the Rams be able to do something like that.
    RamsFan16

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast