Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,514
    Rep Power
    80

    JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Jkrams and I have come to terms and he is coming down to atlanta to watch the draft with me. I have ordered 228 beers for him which should at least be enough for saturday, then we can regroup. I have ordered various types of grog including elephant ale, st paulie girl, bass and many many others.

    There will be shrimp, steaks, a plethora of condiments and two little girls (ages 5 and 3) dressed in their rams uniforms waiting for him with open arms.

    This bodes very very well for the squad.

    Ramming speed to all

    general counsel



  2. #2
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,256
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    I'll be waiting to see where Kyle Shotwell and Courtney Brown end up.

    RnD

    GO RAMS!!
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  3. #3
    RAMMAN68's Avatar
    RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Escondido, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    2,714
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Jkrams and I have come to terms and he is coming down to atlanta to watch the draft with me. I have ordered 228 beers for him which should at least be enough for saturday, then we can regroup. I have ordered various types of grog including elephant ale, st paulie girl, bass and many many others.

    There will be shrimp, steaks, a plethora of condiments and two little girls (ages 5 and 3) dressed in their rams uniforms waiting for him with open arms.

    This bodes very very well for the squad.

    Ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    Well if your having a party, I may as well come on over too.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS


    "HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

  4. #4
    RamsFan4ever's Avatar
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    GA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    i live in hotlanta!! can i come?, save me a couple of beers

  5. #5
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,491
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
    i live in hotlanta!! can i come?, save me a couple of beers
    Unfortunately, I believe the drinking age in Georgia is 15. :x

  6. #6
    Raze's Avatar
    Raze is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Engerrrrrrland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    send me a ticket and passport, oh and a car and ill be over quicker than you can say Rams to win 'The Superbowl'

  7. #7
    jkramsfan's Avatar
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Destin,Fl.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,507
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    i can't think of a better way to do my 1500 post than to thank GC for his tremendous hospitality ahead of time,i am looking forward to watching the draft with him and also touring his Rams museum once again.i have never seen a Rams collection quite like this one.i am sure he has a phone line hooked up directly to the Rams draft room which will let us give input on that very important #13 pick, of course we will not do anything without running it by the clans own draft expert Nick first, i am sure it will be a great weekend just like it was the last time i was there.a quick story,the first time i was there i got to meet the one and only Dez and his wife who was in town for the Falcons/Rams game also.looking forward to draft weekend.

  8. #8
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,153
    Rep Power
    107

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    i can't think of a better way to do my 1500 post than to thank GC for his tremendous hospitality ahead of time,i am looking forward to watching the draft with him and also touring his Rams museum once again.i have never seen a Rams collection quite like this one.i am sure he has a phone line hooked up directly to the Rams draft room which will let us give input on that very important #13 pick, of course we will not do anything without running it by the clans own draft expert Nick first, i am sure it will be a great weekend just like it was the last time i was there.a quick story,the first time i was there i got to meet the one and only Dez and his wife who was in town for the Falcons/Rams game also.looking forward to draft weekend.
    Cool our very own ClanRam "war room". I'm very envious, do us proud.

  9. #9
    blood85's Avatar
    blood85 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Merced,California
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,336
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Yeah, represent us well.

  10. #10
    majorram's Avatar
    majorram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    London surrey
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,420
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: JKRAMS is coming to atlanta for the draft!

    Hope you have a great time J... me and lis did, GC is a great host and the museum is something else...wow I could of been down there for DAYS.....


    steve and lis:l
    "The breakfast Club"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •