Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ramer is offline Registered User

Re: To join as a Premium Member.

Best $10.00 bucks I have ever spent! Excellent site RamDez!

rams2061 Guest

I would join, but every time I click on a link, I get this -

rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

An no, it's not my computer because I tried other computers and I get the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    I would join, but every time I click on a link, I get this -

rams2061, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

An no, it's not my computer because I tried other computers and I get the same thing.
    I have again, checked your settings and everything is fine. Try logging out and logging back in.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Why become a premium member?

First of all, you get to select or create your own avatar to go with your login name, and you also get to create a signature that will display every time you post. It's probably one of the most creative aspects of this board and what makes it unique to many other sites. You get to post pictures and quote other's posts when making your own. Very useful when making your point to someone who's posted earlier in the thread.

Secondly, you get access to the premium members only forums, and have exclusive notification from the site regarding special on line events, website updates , pools, fantasy leagues, and get togethers like the annual BASH.

The cost is only a one time fee of $10. That's right, $10, one time, that's it. Can you friggin' believe that? Now, maybe you don't have a credit card. No problem. You can send a money order or check, and even use paypal. Just contact Dez for details.

Third, and probably the most significant reason is the $10 you send helps defray the cost of running this website and maintains its excellence.

Now while it has been reported that becoming a premium member has stopped hair loss (and has actually shown an increase in follicle production), diet-free weight loss and improved muscle tone, two to three inches gained in height, and an improved personality, we must stress that results do vary and no guaranty is made or implied.

Become a ClanRam Warrior Premium member today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

Oh, did I mention the moderators are the most sexiest group of intellectuals on the planet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Oh, did I mention the moderators are the most sexiest group of intellectuals on the planet?
    Its true. I can't deny it.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

I'm trying to join but everytime I go to the user cp it tells me I have a security token that is missing or mismatched. PLEASE HELPPPP.

its showing you as a premier member? are you all fixed?

FilthyMcNasty is offline Registered User

I get that message and it really winds me up, it has nothing to do with my cookie settings as I have no such problems on other sites.

When redirected to http://www.clanram.com/forums/profile.php?do=dst I get the security token message, but if I remove do=dst bit in the address bar it will load without redirecting.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I think it is a terrorist plot to undermine the integrity of ClanRam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

d4nnystl539 is offline Registered User

I would like to become a PREMIUM member but, I don't know where to send the cash to. I need some help please.

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by d4nnystl539 View Post
    I would like to become a PREMIUM member but, I don't know where to send the cash to. I need some help please.
    Click on your 'User CP' tab

On the left hand side of your screen you'll see a column under 'Your Control Panel' - scroll down right to the bottom - under 'Miscellaneous' you'll see 3 links - click on paid subscriptions and that'll take you to the payment page

$10 via Paypal goes staright to Dez and that'll see you ok for 12 months - He'll confirm with you via a PM when he gets online and then your all set up!

Hope this helps

JS

thanks JS, its all automatic now, once you send payment via the paypal link it should automaticly set you as a premium member now

d4nnystl539 is offline Registered User

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. But, I was wondering if there was any other way of paying for PREMIUM membership other than Paypal since I don't have an account for it.

I am sorry, we are only set up to automaticly do it with pay Pal.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-10-2008, 02:38 AM