Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ram Dragoon
  • 1 Post By ZiaRam

Thread: Jon Gruden and Ron Jaworski disagree over Sam Bradford

Rambos is offline Registered User

Jon Gruden and Ron Jaworski disagree over Sam Bradford

A spirited conversation last year. I like what Gruden comes back with after the last pass Sam throws.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Re: Jon Gruden and Ron Jaworski disagree over Sam Bradford

Okkie and people listen to Jon Gruden why? Took a leftover team in Tampa Bay that was Tony Dungies creation to the Superbowl and did what with the Bucs? Besides getting fired! Last I recalled he didn't get fired like he did in Oakland with a personal conflict with ownership, it was because he couldnt get the job done as coach! Gruden is the coach's verson of a Trent Dilfer--rode the backs of others efforts and accomplishments and was kicked to the curb because they couldn't hack it when it matters the most.

Gruden talks a good game but in the end is nothing but hot air--or hasn't anyone else notice how long its been since he stepped on a field since his stint in Tampa Bay? If Gruden whats to prove his coaching skills, there are plenty of desperate teams in the NFL looking for HCs--let him take Buffalo, a team much like the Rams at the start of 2012, and turn that team around to prove he is more then just T-A-L-K!

But honestly I'd like him take a team that is on the verge of a turn around and run them into the ground like he did in Tampa Bay
    DE_Ramfan likes this.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    Okkie and people listen to Jon Gruden why? Took a leftover team in Tampa Bay that was Tony Dungies creation to the Superbowl and did what with the Bucs? Besides getting fired! Last I recalled he didn't get fired like he did in Oakland with a personal conflict with ownership, it was because he couldnt get the job done as coach! Gruden is the coach's verson of a Trent Dilfer--rode the backs of others efforts and accomplishments and was kicked to the curb because they couldn't hack it when it matters the most.

Gruden talks a good game but in the end is nothing but hot air--or hasn't anyone else notice how long its been since he stepped on a field since his stint in Tampa Bay? If Gruden whats to prove his coaching skills, there are plenty of desperate teams in the NFL looking for HCs--let him take Buffalo, a team much like the Rams at the start of 2012, and turn that team around to prove he is more then just T-A-L-K!

But honestly I'd like him take a team that is on the verge of a turn around and run them into the ground like he did in Tampa Bay

p.s. I got piss drunk watching that game and had some not to proud moments that night that I still get teased about till this day
    Varg6 likes this.

AtlantaRamFan is online now Registered User

Well, it appears that for better or worse, Fisher did come in and evaluate Bradford, look at the options available (cap implications included) and decided that Bradford was the QB that he wanted to begin the rebuilding process with..

To be completely fair, Gruden didn't just think highly of Luck and RG3. He also thought highly of Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, and Tim Tebow coming out of college. His exact phrase was "I think Tim Tebow will be an excellent pro".

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Well I can see why Jaws isn't on MNF anymore, talk about not liking each other!
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood