LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Just Got Home From the Game

It sure was ugly. Charger fans weren't on us, but had this been SF or Seattle ouch! Holt gave us a cheering moment, but as I've read from other posts our run defense is horrible. I know this is pre-season but if I'm going in someone elses house and get whipped like that i'd rather watch on tv. Chargers fans from my prospective were a class act with very few exeptions as bad as we got tossed.

Positive side, it looks like our offense will be exciting this year. Faulk did good Chargers were able to capitilize on one play. Hopefully this raises our awareness to do something.:bored:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Just Got Home From the Game

Hopefully this raises our awareness to do something. --LA Rammer
    Well, I sure look forward to that, Rammer! :football: It may sound lame and lowly but I believe that certain defeats ... 'make that difference', they can become the catalist, the key... the cringe to change and correct the issues!

None of our coaches is are unaware or oblivious to the weaknesses of our Rams. And the Rams players in general, have gone through the contagious swagger bug for this year -- vets and rookies alike.

If being defeated early brings a victory later, THIS preseason game against the Chargers should FORCE the improvements.

Again, hopefully, it will be the one we will be able to look back to and 'smile'. :tut: