Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RAMFANRAIDERHATER
  • 2 Post By Trevor

Thread: Is it just me...

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Is it just me...

Or does it seem like there are a lot more articles about the Rams/ Players this year. I know they're puff pieces, and half of the guys written about may not make the team, but still.
    I liked Spags, and think he got dealt a bit of a shyte hand, but he was a bit of a tyrant, and I still have major problems with his somewhat demeaning the heroes of yesteryear, and the micromanaging; ala "canning the equipment manager?"
    Anyway, Fisher and Snead seem more open and accessible, and I think it's because they're much more comfortable in their own skins. Because they know what they're doing, and are not really worried about being second-guessed.
    We'll see; it may not translate into a winning season, but I know the football will be better.
    Incidentally, the Rams over 6 wins is at -130 at some books, so Vegas likes them a bit.
    Last edited by VegasRam; -05-31-2012 at 07:02 PM.

"the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Is it just me...

Besides his head coaching experience Jeff Fisher brings a lot to the table. His ability to recognize talent, attract free agents and get the most out his players has the NFL/ RAMS writers interested in the team again.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

...it's just you.
    VegasRam likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Trevor is online now Registered User

We will make the playoffs this year.
    THOLTFAN81 and J-RodRamFan like this.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    I want what you're smoking.....
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    Or does it seem like there are a lot more articles about the Rams/ Players this year. I know they're puff pieces, and half of the guys written about may not make the team, but still.
    I liked Spags, and think he got dealt a bit of a shyte hand, but he was a bit of a tyrant, and I still have major problems with his somewhat demeaning the heroes of yesteryear, and the micromanaging ala "canning the equipment manager?"
    Anyway, Fisher and Snead seem more open Nd accessible, and I think it's because they're much more comfortable in their own skins. Because they know what they're doing, and are not really worried about being second-guessed.
    We'll see; it may not translate into a winning season, but I know the football will be better.
    Incidentally, the Rams over 6 wins is at -130 at some books, so Vegas likes them a bit.
    I'd say your spot on. The upbeat is mainly about Fisher and how he will impact this floundering franchise. The football world is viewing it as objective bystanders. But for those of us who love the Rams, we sure are hoping his impact is significant.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod