bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Just some observation

I've been following this team since, The days of Tecmo Superbowl. I would choose the rams because all of my friends wanted to be san fran. So I picked the rams because of Mean Kevin greene, and the automatic 80 yard bombs to ellard and Anderson.. It's been a long road and threw the horrid 90's until Green went down and in came Warner.. through Marshall getting flipped on his head in 02, and never being the same after... Warner slowly and surely getting replaced by Bulger.. We feel from grace over night and weve been waiting for the magic to come back again.. Threw our coaches I have noticed a consistant pattern.. When did we hear Lin's, or even Martz use words like 75% installed, They used political words like "hopeful" and "I feel or think" The Last coach to give straigh talk was vermil.. Look at where we spent our money.. Lineman, Lineman, the interior.. the foundation. Vermil with getting Timmerman and drafting a young Pace.. I'm not suggesting they will have a year like 99.. But there is a philosophy that seems to repeat for our better coaches. They have the same mentality when answering questions, of motivation, and The same priorities for talent and investment.. While DV was much more camera ready, him and spags seem to come from the same place.. and It makes me ready to say I think this is when we come back, it is our turn of the tide.. and would it be freakin Aug already!
    Last edited by bigtiger737; -06-11-2009 at 04:02 PM.

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Re: Just some observation

Quote Originally Posted by bigtiger737 View Post
    I've been following this team since, The days of Tecmo Superbowl. I would choose the rams because all of my friends wanted to be san fran. So I picked the rams because of Mean Kevin greene, and the automatic 80 yard bombs to ellard and Anderson.. It's been a long road and threw the horrid 90's until Green went down and in came Warner.. through Marshall getting flipped on his head in 02, and never being the same after... Warner slowly and surely getting replaced by Bulger.. We feel from grace over night and weve been waiting for the magic to come back again.. Threw our coaches I have noticed a consistant pattern.. When did we hear Lin's, or even Martz use words like 75% installed, They used political words like "hopeful" and "I feel or think" The Last coach to give straigh talk was vermil.. Look at where we spent our money.. Lineman, Lineman, the interior.. the foundation. Vermil with getting Timmerman and drafting a young Pace.. I'm not suggesting they will have a year like 99.. But there is a philosophy that seems to repeat for our better coaches. They have the same mentality when answering questions, of motivation, and The same priorities for talent and investment.. While DV was much more camera ready, him and spags seem to come from the same place.. and It makes me ready to say I think this is when we come back, it is our turn of the tide.. and would it be freakin Aug already!
    I'm getting the same vibe Big T.I too get the sense that we have our best coach since Vermeil and he will instill the same work ethic that has been deteriorated since he left.
    A with any luck he will lead us back to the top of the heap like Vermeil did.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Well put. You're right when you say things seem to be going differently (in a good way) this year.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I want to feel the same as you guys,but man will just have to wait and see.
    I like Spags approach.He'll get the most out of our players,but do we have all the holes filled in order to compete for the division.
    In the past I've jumped on the bandwagon with lina'what was his name? and other coaches and schemes,But all I saw was bad coaching and drafting.I pray that spags and his staff will make the difference.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Good Post! Some people are meant to be coaches, while others just thrive under them. I feel we have a good COACH who'll be around for a long time, and im too thinking things are going to turn in our favor.