Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atlas is offline Registered User
    Bristol Tennessee, but I wish I were in Germany.

Thumbs up Just wanted to say good luck

You guys have a tough game this week, as do the Titans. I will be honest in the fact that I'm rooting for the Eagles, as many Rams fans will most likely be rooting for the Dolphins. But I think you guys will do just fine. I think the final score will be able 28-14 Rams. The Eagles are better this year, but the Rams are hungry.

I don't know if I'll get a chance to watch it, but it's sure to be a great game no matter who wins. Once again, good luck my friends.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

Shale is offline Registered User

Wink

Thanks Atlas...I wish you guys luck.

I hope you don't lose to badly

Rams13 is offline Registered User

Thumbs up

lol couldn't have said it better Shale.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Shale
    Thanks Atlas...I wish you guys luck.

I hope you don't lose to badly

I'm not to worried. I don't think we'll lose at all. Those new wide reciever sets we have should help us open the offense up nicely.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle... victorious."

{Vince Lombardi}

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    Atlas, we have an area for this antiRams talk. Put it in there so we can ignore it.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

Originally posted by MsWistRAM
    Atlas, we have an area for this antiRams talk. Put it in there so we can ignore it.
    Is it me or are you just overly paranoid? This is not what I would call anti-Ram. Didn't I not only say good luck, but also that I thought you were going to win?? Grow up! :rolleyes: Just because we don't root for the same **** team doesn't make either one of us bad people. Maybe you should think about that. Look at my posts and look at that little ***hole ****** fan's posts. See the difference??! Now give me a break!
    Last edited by Atlas; -09-07-2001 at 02:53 PM.

{Vince Lombardi}

RamWraith is offline Registered User

THANKS!!

You know Atlas you are the first Titan fan I have ever liked!!

You have gained my respect the last few weeks you have been here. I try to never get involved with another fan from another team, cause its nothing but trouble. You are a true class act, and its nice to see some fans out there that are not just full of themselves and smack talking sh*t.

Best of luck to you and the Titans as well. THANKS for being a "FAN"

J-Ram

I agree with MsWist! If you can't take the heat in here stay off the boards, and if we can't take an opponents heat we should stay off their boards. Me and MsWist don't go on other teams boards because we are actually dedicated to our team and don't have time to waste in a cheezy teams board. GO RAMS!

Originally posted by WarnerFan78
    I agree with MsWist! If you can't take the heat in here stay off the boards, and if we can't take an opponents heat we should stay off their boards. Me and MsWist don't go on other teams boards because we are actually dedicated to our team and don't have time to waste in a cheezy teams board. GO RAMS!
    I thought you said you weren't going to A.)read anything I had to say in the first place, and I started this thread so you knew what you were getting into, and B.) reply to anything I have to say. This is very confusing. How is anyone supposed to take you serious if you keep going back on your word? :rolleyes:

P.S. I still think the Rams are going to win 28-14.

{Vince Lombardi}

Was that Atlas talking to me like I care what he says? He keeps flattering himself that I'm reading his posts when both times if he would read it straight he would see I was posting back to MsWist. The only reason he is getting replies is because his name has been underneath MsWist's posts both times. Since I know he is reading this I will post back to you personally "Atlas" I respect Dez and will not say anything extremely bad to you in this board because you aren't worth it, but Atlas I'm not interested in anything you have to say. So please stop trying to talk to me because I don't want to be friends with you and I don't care what you have to say. I have not replied to you since the first time you became a member and so if you can't understand that and you can't understand how the boards work and why you will still get replies even though the person isn't necessarily replying to you then I don't know what to tell you. So please you do your own thing on here and I'll do mine. Trust me if you get a reply from me I wasn't talking to you at all. GO RAMS!

Was that Atlas talking to me like I care what he says? He keeps flattering himself that I'm reading his posts when both times if he would read it straight he would see I was posting back to MsWist. The only reason he is getting replies is because his name has been underneath MsWist's posts both times. Since I know he is reading this I will post back to you personally "Atlas" I respect Dez and will not say anything extremely bad to you in this board because you aren't worth it, but Atlas I'm not interested in anything you have to say. So please stop trying to talk to me because I don't want to be friends with you and I don't care what you have to say. I have not replied to you since the first time you became a member and so if you can't understand that and you can't understand how the boards work and why you will still get replies even though the person isn't necessarily replying to you then I don't know what to tell you. So please you do your own thing on here and I'll do mine. Trust me if you get a reply from me I wasn't talking to you at all. GO RAMS!
    :rolleyes:

If you can't take the heat in here stay off the boards, and if we can't take an opponents heat we should stay off their boards.
    May I ask who you were talking to in this sentence then? Was it that little bratty ****** fan? Wait a minute. He never posted to this thread!! Who were you talking to? Certainly not I. I am not worth the time. I guess I shall go off and cry now.
    Last edited by Atlas; -09-07-2001 at 05:44 PM.

{Vince Lombardi}

Originally posted by Atlas

:rolleyes:

You know I figured "Atlas" wouldn't give up. He just can't take a hint and worry about himself, he has to go on and on. Oh well typical Titans fan. So therefore I will put him on ignore so he won't appear ever in the forum to me. I was just waiting for him to respond because I was dying to do this. Anyhow can we get back to the real purpose of this thread, and that is Sundays game. I think we will be fine and it will be a defensive battle. GO RAMS!

You know I figured "Atlas" wouldn't give up. He just can't take a hint and worry about himself, he has to go on and on. Oh well typical Titans fan. So therefore I will put him on ignore so he won't appear ever in the forum to me.
    You promise??

{Vince Lombardi}

Now that I've ignored "Atlas" I can't see the reply that came into my email Thank God! It feels good to have the forum back to normal again. If you want some good smack talk checkout the "fury of horned hell" thread. The Aints fans came in packs today.

Now that I've ignored "Atlas" I can't see the reply that came into my email Thank God! It feels good to have the forum back to normal again. If you want some good smack talk checkout the "fury of horned hell" thread. The Aints fans came in packs today.
    I'm happy for you.

{Vince Lombardi}

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast