Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Just Watched The Game Again

Just watched the game again on Superfan Short Cut. Thanks to Bruce=GOAT for the heads up, that is a great way to watch a replay.

I'm now even more impressed with the way the team played, despite the red zone problems.

I still can't get over how active the defense was. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Can't wait to see it in action again.

After a second look, I now have zero doubt that the offense will get on track, big time. I didn't realize how hard Jackson worked, he was absolutely incredible in his effort. He earned every yard he got. The passing game was not as out of sync as I thought and with a few breaks here or there, would have been impressive.

I think a lot of concerns will be vanquished, along with the whiners next week.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Just Watched The Game Again

The only thing that looked weird was Bulger being out of his normal accuracy zone. It is unusual to see his throwing off, not that I mind, because he did not make any costly mistakes for the offense. No interceptions is really important.

The defense was a thing of beauty to behold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

If I remember correctly, last years Colts offense didn't win the first 3 or 4 games, it was the defense (I remember because I had p. manning on my fantasy team), and after that they went 13-0. We should not be concerned about the offense, they'll come around, we just need the D to perform the same way they did on sunday, specially against ****ers

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

I think a lot of concerns will be vanquished, along with the whiners next week.
    I don't know if a win vs the Whiners, (big "W"), will convince may people of much. Although the Whiners did 27 (3 touchdowns), points on the board, it was against the Cads.

The Rams are -3 in SF (whick if I remember correctly home field is supposed to be worth 3 points, which makes the Rams 6 points better?)

The toughest unkown to try and figure out is the rivalry aspect which can, and usually does, create havoc with any preconcieved notions on how a game might go.

Now, I am not sure if you are referring to me as a whiner, (little "w"), as I am not one yet solidly in Bulger's camp. I have the same opinion which I formulated since he played behind Warner, which is that he has good tools and seems to grasp the game but cannot convert on a short field.

Yes, Bulger has good stats (proverbial product of a system?), and deserves to be ranked among the upper echelon of NFL QB's but has not played himself to be named among the elite yet. IMHO, of course.

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    The only thing that looked weird was Bulger being out of his normal accuracy zone.
    Even though there were not a great number of errant passes, it was a bit strange to see Bulger not being near perfect. A few of those passes were due to pressure issues, and a few to timimg, but it's obvious to me that the problems were minor and that things will get back on track in a hurry. I'm just glad it gets to be the whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Now, I am not sure if you are referring to me as a whiner, (little "w"), as I am not one yet solidly in Bulger's camp.
    Dude, I would never use "whiner" to describe a Ram fan. My appologies for the confusion, but I refuse to use a cap when referencing the sorry excuse for a team that plays at the stick, or is it 3com, or Monster, you know what I mean.

Dude, I would never use "whiner" to describe a Ram fan. My appologies for the confusion, but I refuse to use a cap when referencing the sorry excuse for a team that plays at the stick, or is it 3com, or Monster, you know what I mean
    R8rh8trMike,

No offense taken, no apology needed... ty though for the "clarification" >8)

I was merely capatalizing what I thought to be a noun but not the adjective? lmbo

I would not trade Bulger for any active QB in the league right now, he IS a good QB, but I cannot develop the warm fuzzies for him.

I imagine you enjoyed last night's game, eh? Shut out at home !

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I imagine you enjoyed last night's game, eh? Shut out at home !
    It was a thing of beauty.

RealRam is offline Registered User

fftopic: We have some mighty fine fans here in the Clan. I enjoy coming in here sometimes just to read from the good people. Like these recent posts.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I agree. Marc Bulger is smart enough and mature enough to understand perfectly well what happened on Sunday and will be prepared for this next game at Friskieland, as will his receivers.

Rambi is offline Registered User

What a great game....I had a blast.

I just watched it again and I am confused. I don't remember any blue and orange lines on the field. Where did they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Rambi View Post
    What a great game....I had a blast.

I just watched it again and I am confused. I don't remember any blue and orange lines on the field. Where did they come from?

Hey Rambi,

The blue and orange lines are relatively new.. a couple years or so old now.

They are computer generated and designate th eline of scrimmage (blue) and the approximate point needed to achieve for a first down. They seem top be pretty accurate.

Enjoy the Rams winning and proceeding with reckless abandon into the playoffs!

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Rambi is offline Registered User

Thanks for that. It didn't make any sense to me. I am so silly sometimes :\

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I've said it in many threads here, and will keep saying it, the Rams are going to rock people's faces off this season. Game one was no fluke, it's only going to get better. Will we go 16-0? No. Not possible for any team to do in the modern football world. Will we make the playoffs and be a serious contender? You can bet your sweet bippy we will.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I've said it in many threads here, and will keep saying it, the Rams are going to rock people's faces off this season. Game one was no fluke, it's only going to get better. Will we go 16-0? No. Not possible for any team to do in the modern football world. Will we make the playoffs and be a serious contender? You can bet your sweet bippy we will.
    We could still go 16-0 and still we'd be predicted to lose SB

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

The sad thing is that as well as we played the Broncos, If we don't lay a beatin' on the whiners it's all for not. Even a 3 pt win might not be enough.
    All the positives will be forgotten and the negatives will be beatin' into the ground. I want to see the RAMS win say 31 -14 something like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast