Rambos is offline Registered User

Just watched the NFL channel

They are ripping Martz for his lack of protection; “Martz likes to get 6-7-8 guys in the route". Hmmm I have not seen that formation. They did not give Alex many props for the way he came in and seal the O-line as Marc went off in the second half Sunday. They did say Marc is a very tough guy, 15 sacks leads the NFL to this point.And he still stands in and looks down the barrel.

sprtsmac is offline Registered User

Re: Just watched the NFL channel

I've heard the same thing on ESPN. Barron did a good job once he came in so I guess it isn't completely Martz's fault. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens on Sunday. If Barron has a good game against Strahan then maybe the media recognize him.
    Sprtsmac :football:

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Regardless of who does what well for us, Martz and the Rams will continue to be the official vomitorium for all Talking Heads around the league.

They'll all suck the Foxboro Teat and gorge themselves from the Trough of "I-Know-Better-Than-You-Because-I-Get-Paid-To" before horking all over anything Rams.

Barron could have emasculated the entire Titan's defensive line by himself and all we'd hear is that his rookie mistakes weren't quite bad enough to cost us the game. But he had a ways to go, don'tcha know?

Bulger got props simply cuz he's still vertical and breathing and they couldn't ignore it completely.

Haven't really spelled it out before now, but I'm not fond of the Media. Barstards.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

They got one thing right.Bulger is tough,but why do they underrate him.Hell they wont admit they under rate him. Oh the most underrated QBs right now are Carson Palmer,David Carr,and that guy in tampa,oh yes Bob"s kid.Bulger is a product of Martz,so hes over looked for the most part.

When will they give credit where credit is due.

I guess Martz will have to win 6 superbowls before he gets any credit,and even then it will be very painful and forced.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Although I couldn't agree more that the Rams are black listed by the media, the fact that Bulger has been sacked more than ANY OTHER QB, including David Carr?

This is saying he leads the league with 15!

That is rediculous. Not acceptable. This HAD BETTER GET FIXED WITH BARRON OR THIS TEAM WILL NOT WIN MORE THAN A COUPLE MORE GAMES ALL YEAR!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    I guess Martz will have to win 6 superbowls before he gets any credit,and even then it will be very painful and forced.
    You damn right, especially to make up for the ones that he "should've" won.

This is all from the same people, the same media, that were writing off the Patriots in 2001 and lauding the "Greatest Show on Turf".

[i always hated that nickname for some reason]