Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aries51 is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the update.You hit the nail on the head concerning Marshalls importance to the Rams success.I didnt realize that Marshall was thinking of hanging it up after a couple of years.I guess a mans legs can only take so much abuse.Lets hope Marshall can get at least one more Super Bowl ring.It would certainly top off a great career.As far as Trung is concerned that is a question mark.He has the potential to be great if he can avoid further injury.Only time will tell.GO RAMS!NO MORE INJURIES!

ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Dez, what's up man? Tell you what, Candidate has the potential to be just as big one day. He is almost a clone of Faulk. Great hands. He showed it during the screen play. I think he just needs reps, and to stay healthy. Faulk was beat up last year, Candidate will have to step up. I don't really see how Watson or Holcombe can be expected to contribute much offensively. Neither have that lateral movement or speed that the Rams system is built for. Let me put it this way, with either Watson or Holcombe as the feature back in our system, our offense is in trouble. Witness the Titans preseason game. The D line got the push because they did not fear our running game. The speed RB holds the D at least somewhat hesitant, thus giving Warner that extra tenth of a second to spot the open man. Faulk and Candidate provide that; Holcombe and Watson do not.

ramnut is offline Registered User
    Sorry I didn't mean get rid of Faulk or Canidate,
    but Holcombe or Watson.

Mmm, you know, I like both these guys. Holcombe has been asked to do everything by this team and has done so.

Watson for some reason is in the dog house but I think his running style is similar to Dickersons.

Also, Holcome has had a good pre season until that last game when our friggin O line decided to watch the game from the field.

Aries51 is offline Registered User
    I dont think there is any question about Canidates talent.I think most fans are concerned about his ability to stay healthy.I dont think there is anything wrong with his work ethic,I think he has just plain been unlucky so far.Personally,I want to see him have a great season.He could be a vital part of our offense and a key to keeping Faulk healthy by taking some of the workload off of Marshalls legs.GO RAMS!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Congrats on making the squad guitar lol. Dez, I know they have done everything asked, but realistically to win, they don't have the talent to carry us where we could go. Hey, it's just a theory. See y'all tonight in the chat room. Remember, you can find the link on nfl.com or through the Rams website.

Have a Very Ram weekend everyone!!!!!

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User

Wistrom

The skinny on Grant (from what I've heard) is the more he worked the knee, the more it would swell. Sounds like hes going at it too hard too fast. Anyway, I think Martz is keeping him out till the season starts. I'm a little behind, so if I'm wrong, please correct me.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

Hey, the games on Sat ?? see you in the chat then

I hate preseason. Got my dates mixed up. It is Saturday, the 25th, not Friday the 24th that we play. Thanks Dez, be glad when it is the regular season, then I will know what day of the week it is. lol

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    Okay, but somebody better be there this time or I'm just not going to bother showing up for the next one! Just kidding.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

I'll be there, it isn't on tv in Texas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12