Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Kaepernick Ain't Laughin' Now!

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Kaepernick Ain't Laughin' Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    How about the stupid dancing they where doing on the kickoffs. Have a nice long flight home! And pack a lot of ice on that plane you're going to need it!
    that is just ridiculous and makes me dislike that team even more.......
    Rambos likes this.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I hope this lose tears the ***** locker room apart,you know people will be thinking that Alex wouldnt have made that terrible backwards pass.But at the same time Alex Smith probably doesnt make that 50 yard run.SO in turn this game hopefully leads to the ***** spiraling out of control lol

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39WillRunYaOva View Post
    I hope this lose tears the ***** locker room apart,you know people will be thinking that Alex wouldnt have made that terrible backwards pass.But at the same time Alex Smith probably doesnt make that 50 yard run.SO in turn this game hopefully leads to the ***** spiraling out of control lol
    Whiners got greedy.......Smith had that team a play away from the SB last year.......Now the crack hopefully has turned into a fault just like i wished for

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

QB controversy anyone?

Should be nominated by the Oscars or Razzies.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    It makes me soooo sick to watch him crack that stupid, arrogant smile after a TD or big play, especially on the sideline. Looks like a guy with no class or sportsmanship. Congrats on earning your first loss, rookie. Welcome to the NFL .
    No class? Did you not see the debonair attire he donned for the post-game interview?

BTW, it is absurd and silly how the media goes to these losers (e.g., 'Kaper', Harbaugh, etc.) more than the team / players that actually won this game!
    RamDez likes this.

mcpeepants232003 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Whiners got greedy.......Smith had that team a play away from the SB last year.......Now the crack hopefully has turned into a fault just like i wished for
    Yeah because Alex Smith was the only reason they got to the championship game and he was 12 of 26 for 196 yards in the championship game. He was far from the reason for their success. Obviously he played well but there's a reason they spent half the offseason courting Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    It makes me soooo sick to watch him crack that stupid, arrogant smile after a TD or big play, especially on the sideline. Looks like a guy with no class or sportsmanship. Congrats on earning your first loss, rookie. Welcome to the NFL .

Btw give me a break on the Kaepernick hate. How dare a first year starter crack a smile after he makes a huge play. If cracking a smile after doing something memorable means you have no class than 99% of the people in the world have worse than no class. Jesus you'd think he was throwing up gang signs on the sideline or something.
    RamDez and UK Ramfan 83 like this.

Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants232003 View Post
    Btw give me a break on the Kaepernick hate. How dare a first year starter crack a smile after he makes a huge play. If cracking a smile after doing something memorable means you have no class than 99% of the people in the world have worse than no class. Jesus you'd think he was throwing up gang signs on the sideline or something.
    Oh sure, there's nothing wrong with it. But that won't stop us from hating every second he does it.
    RamDez likes this.

jmk321 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bradwill View Post
    I think Kaepernick has a future in the NFL. I'm not so sure Harbaugh does because he doesn't seem to have a clue at all and I'd rank him as one of the bottom-dwellers of HC's at this point.

Alex Smith is a flawed QB(who isn't?) who just came off a great year where he helped the 9ers likely overachieve. Then, his genius HC decides it's time to take to the next level with.......a very raw rookie. Brilliant coaching.
    Alex Smith was a bust and the ***** went a decade without a winning season before Harbaugh got there. Harbaugh may have handled this QB situation poorly but he is still one of the best coaches and game managers in the NFL and it would be amazing news for the Rams and the rest of the NFC West if the *****' owners also felt he was one of the worst coaches in the league.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Did anybody hear that?....

That was the pin that dropped in the Whiners locker room after yesterdays loss!

Mr. Gepetto is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Dragoon View Post
    Kaepernick is a better qb the Smith. When the 49whinners said to Smith go out and win a game, it was a doubtful outcome.
    Smith set the 49er franchise record of 4th quarter comeback victories last season with 6 including that Saints playoff game where he had two go-ahead TDs within 4 minutes.. first time done in NFL history. This is the same franchise who had Young and Montana -- funnily enough the coaches and fans have been dying to replace him with a QB with a big arm and can chuck it for no reason multiple times a game.. which is the opposite of their tradition. Kaepernick might be good in the future but to try and develop him midseason of a legitimate superbowl contender when your original starter is playing his best ever? LOL.

btw, the eight quarters that preceded Smith's injury he was 32 of 35 passes for 385 yards with five touchdowns, a pass intercepted, and a passer rating of 140.2. In other words, he had more touchdowns than incomplete passes. His last full game he started he won NFC offensive player of the week and set the NFL record of completion percentage in a single game (15 attempts minimum). He's not flashy or a world beater but he's no scrub either -- of the Aikman and Schaub mold.
    Last edited by Mr. Gepetto; -12-03-2012 at 12:25 PM.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I really don't need a reason to dislike a Niner player, but I think the thing I dislike the most about Kaepernick is that he is Harbaugh's guy, and I think Harbaugh is an arse.
    PARamfan likes this.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mcpeepants232003 View Post
    Btw give me a break on the Kaepernick hate.
    Why? We're Rams fans and he's a whiner. WE HATE EVERYTHING WHINERS! Not only was he yuking it up after the TD, he went into a wild, prolonged dance production after his big run, in the midst of several Rams players. He's the enemy, and he's obviously adopted the whiners smug, arrogant attitude. Hate for Kaepernick is totally justified.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12